BSG Alliance Pulls In $50M
- GreenVolts Zaps Up $30M. Lee, Michael // Red Herring;9/22/2008, p5
The article reveals the amount raised by San Francisco, California-based GreenVolts in series B funding from Oak Investment Partners. The proceeds will go toward research and development, capacity increases, and for the GV1 project. GreenVolts plans to build the world's largest non-silicon...
- Silicon Valley Bank Opens IT Center. Witkowski, Rachel // American Banker;7/9/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 104, p5
The article gives information about Silicon Valley Bank in California which opened a back-office information technology center in Tempe, Arizona that will eventually have about 500 employees and notes government incentives contributed to the bank's decision to expand.
- Major League Gaming Scores Funding. Lee, Michael // Red Herring;1/8/2009, p2
The article reports that Major League Gaming (MLG) has received $7.5 million in a follow-on investment from Oak Investment Partners. The funding will go toward acquisitions, broadband programming, infrastructure, and live events. MLG held its 2008 professional games from November 21-23, 2008 in...
- MobiTV nets $70M in VC funding. // RCR Wireless News;7/17/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p9
The article reports on the venture capital funding received by wireless video provider MobiTV Inc. from Oak Investment Partners. The company announced that it snared a whopping $70 million in a Series C financing round led by Oak Investment. MobiTV co-founder and CEO Phillip Alvelda said that...
- ReliOn gets $25 million infusion. // Journal of Business (10756124);11/10/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 23, pA2
Reports that Spokane, Washington-based fuel cell specialist ReliOn has secured equity financing from venture capital firm Oak Investment Partners.
- Sequenom Eyes Expansion, Receives $30M in Funding. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;6/13/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p27
The article reports on the 30 million dollars in financing received by Sequenom Inc., a San Diego, California biotechnology company, from Silicon Valley Bank's local office to support the development and commercialization of new products and other near-term growth initiatives.
- Stereotaxis closes on $40M credit facility. // Medical Device Daily;12/21/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 246, p2
This article reports on the completion of the 40 million U.S. dollars credit facility led by Silicon Valley Bank for Stereotaxis, a medical company based in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Sequenom enters into new $30 million credit facility. // Medical Device Daily;6/3/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 107, p2
The article reports on a 30 million U.S. dollar credit facility commitment secured by San Diego, California-based Sequenom from the San Diego team of Silicon Valley Bank.
- Silicon Valley Bank Tops Eximbank's 1999 List. // Export Today's Global Business;Mar2000, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p60
Reports that Silicon Valley Bank provided more export financing under the United States Export Import Bank's Working Capital Guarantee Program than any other financial institution in 1999. Financial institution that ranks second in providing export financing.