Excellent Choice, Said The Computer
- Review of Reviews. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/22/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4611, p15
A review is offered for several restaurants including The Kitchin, Mennula and Kitchen WB located in Great Britain.
- Healthy Customers, Healthy Profits. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan2008, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p32
The article discusses the highlights of the fourth Healthy Customers, Healthy Profits Seminar held by "Restaurant Hospitality" and its sister publication "Food Management" in Baltimore, Maryland. The keynote speaker was Aaron Noveshen of Pacific Catch Restaurants, who points out that far too...
- Daniel Boulud. Chen, Mollie; Maxwell, Kate // Conde Nast Traveler;Oct2008, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p60
An interview with chef Daniel Boulud from Beijing, China is presented. He relates his favorite restaurants including Dal Pescatore in Canneto, Italy and Arzac in San Sebastian, Spain. One of his favorite hometown restaurants is Manhattan's Eleven Madison Park for its suckling pig. Among his...
- A Soupcon of Spectacular. Antonelli Bacon, Lisa // Virginia Living;Dec2011, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p54
The article offers information on the trend for smaller plate dishes in various American cuisine. It mentions the small plate experience at the Stone's Cove Kitbar in Herndon, Virginia and the Promegranate restaurants as example and says that such dishes enable them to offer high-end, but...
- The question of flexibility is tabled. Penlington, James // Publican's Morning Advertiser;2/12/2015, Issue 180, p6
The author reflects on the menu and level of services offered by drinking establishments to its customers.
- Faster, Fresher, Healthier. // Food Management;Jun2012, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p20
The article presents a case study of Greenfields International cafÃ© which approached for the fast-casual concept. Healthy menu component of the cafeteria was prepared with the help of the dietitians which involved the whole grains foods components in the menu. The menu comprised of the...
- Foodservice technology served via cyberspace. Grimes, Robert L. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/21/96, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p14
Reports on trends in the area of technology of the food service industry. Software upgrades; Enhancement of training tools; Development of PC-based architecture; Companies' offering of data management, storage and back-up via the Internet.
- SIMPLIFYING THE PROCESS WITH: AUTOMATED MENU MGMT. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p86
Deals with the use of software systems for automating menu management in the U.S. food service market. Features of the software system used at the Ochsner Clinic Foundation; Goals of the food service management software adopted at the University of Montana; Comments from Mike Hoffer,...
- Chipotle tests lower-priced menu items. Taylor, Mike // ColoradoBiz;Jun2009, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p19
The article reports on the change of menu at Denver, Colorado-based restaurant Chipotle Mexican Grill. It notes that the revised menu, which is comprised of low-priced food offerings, include soups, single tacos and side salads. Chipotle restaurant Chairman Steve Ells explains the reason for the...