- Alex Zubillaga. Garrity, Brian // Billboard;7/15/2006, Vol. 118 Issue 28, p23
The article presents an interview with Alejandro Zubillaga, Warner Music Group executive vice president of digital strategy and business development. He discusses the reasons behind the company's decision to enter into joint-venture deals with a number of media and telecommunications companies...
- Warner Music opens Polish shop, expands Eastern Europe branches. // Billboard;2/18/95, Vol. 107 Issue 7, p39
Reports on the expansion efforts of Warner Music in Europe. Opening of new subsidiary in Poland; Prospects for branches in Eastern Europe; Comments from company officials.
- Time Warner shops for 42nd Street site. Silverman, Robert // Variety;3/21/94, Vol. 354 Issue 7, p632
Reports on the search for a location on West 42nd Street in New York by the music division of Time Warner. Preliminary talks between the Warner Music Group and the 42nd Street Development Project to purchase a 42nd Street theater; Plan of building a studio for its television music cable channel...
- Warner launches Asian offensive. Levin, Mike // Billboard;4/9/94, Vol. 106 Issue 15, p42
Reports on Warner Music's plans in Asia. Artists; Album releases.
- Warner music earnings zoom. Lichtman, Irv // Billboard;7/24/93, Vol. 105 Issue 30, p94
Reports on the sales earnings of Warner Music Group for the second quarter of 1993. International music sales as key component in the company's performance.
- Warner Music to offer material for third-party work. // Marketing (00253650);9/6/2001, p4
Reports that Warner Music Group Inc. is launching an entertainment marketing consultancy to allow marketers to use Warner materials in promotional campaigns.
- Gains at Warner Music. Oppelaar, Justin // Daily Variety;1/30/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 21, p18
Reports on the business performance of Warner Music Group in the U.S. Increase on the cash flow of the company; Factors contributing to the increase; Benefit of corporate structure change on the company; Total market share of the company against Universal Music.
- Int'l biz buoys WMG. MORRIS, CHRISTOPHER // Daily Variety;2/10/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 28, p11
The article reports that Warner Music Group Inc. has reported a net loss of 17 m dollars for the fiscal quarter ended on December 31, 2009.
- Music can only matter with a shared sense of value... now what price EMI? Gubbins, Michael // Music Week;5/14/2011, Issue 19, p4
The author reflects on topics related to music industry such as the initiative campaign called "Music Matters" and the benefits that will be gained by EMI Group Ltd. from the acquisition of Access Industries Inc. on Warner Music Group Corp. worth 3.3 billion dollars.