VCs Like SpinVox Message: $100M in Funding
- Vodafone to add 240 jobs at call centre in northeast Hungary. // Regional Today;9/30/2013, p4
The article announces that the Vodafone's call center expansion in Hungary will create 240 jobs.
- Untitled. Bourke, Joanna // Estates Gazette;3/22/2014, Issue 1363, p03
The article reports on the expansion plan of telecommunications company Vodafone that has been scrapped as it pulled out of negotiations with property management company Oxford Properties for additional offices at Green Park in Reading, Berkshire, England.
- NETWORKS. // Total Telecom Magazine;Apr2009, p4
This section offers news briefs on the telecommunication industry. Telefonica and Vodafone announced a major agreement to share and build network infrastructure in Great Britain, Spain, Germany and Ireland. Telstra will upgrade its broadband cable network in Australia to 100 megabits per second....
- NETWORKS. // Total Telecom+;Jul/Aug2010, p4
This section offers news briefs in the telecommunications industry, including the agreement by Telstra of Australia to allow state-owned broadband company NBN to use its copper and cable network infrastructure for the proposed nationwide fibre-to-the-home network, the extension of WiMAX coverage...
- NETWORKS. // Total Telecom Magazine;Mar2009, p5
This section offers news briefs on the telecommunications industry. Tata Communications will invest US$180 million in an Internet data centre in Singapore and another US$250 million for an Intra-Asia cable system. Vodafone and Hutchison Whampoa agreed to merge their Australian mobile operations...
- Broadband road test. Kidman, Angus // Australian PC User;Apr2007, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p40
The article focuses on wireless broadband communication systems. Wireless broadband is ideal for frequent travellers, or those who simply prefer its convenience. Also, mobile broadband has become faster, cheaper and more widely available. Third-generation data speeds have also improved, thanks...
- TELSTRA, OPTUS AND VODAFONE INVOLVED IN 4G. // Appliance Retailer;Nov2011, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p32
The article focuses on the involvement of main Australian telecommunication companies Telstra Corp. Ltd., Optus, and Vodafone AG in fourth generation (4G) network. It says that Telstra Corp. Ltd. has launched its 4G network using Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology on September 30, 2011. It...
- CHEAPEST MOBILE PLANS - LOW USAGE (POSTPAID). // Money (Australia Edition);Dec2008, Issue 108, p122
The article reports on the cheapest mobile plans in Australia including the Think Simple 12 PLUS which uses the Telstra network, Think Mobile Plan 12 which uses the Vodafone network, and SlimTel VIP $0 Plan 11Â¢.
- Power of one. // Money (Australia Edition);Apr2009, Issue 111, p42
The article reports that 17 leading mobile operators, including Telstra, Nokia, Vodafone, 3 and Motorola have committed to implementing a cross-industry standard for a universal charger for new mobile phones. The commitment was made by the operators at the recent GSM (Groupe SpÃ©ciale Mobile)...