T-Mobile Moves Indoors With $10 Service
- Danger's personal Sidekicks. CARSON, PHIL // RCR Wireless News;8/4/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p13
The article evaluates the Sidekick device, which added the capability to record and share videos from T-Mobile USA Inc.
- T-Mobile Proves Strength of HSPA+. // Wireless Week;Oct2012, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p25
The article reports on the good performance of T-mobile USA Inc.'s HSPA+42 network, which reports that the average user consumes 1.3 Gigabytes (GB) at 52 Microbit per seconds (Mbps).
- Carriers Make July Hotter. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/22/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p34
The article offers information on various plans introduced by three national carriers in the U.S. such as T-Mobile USA Inc., AT&T, Sprint for July 2013.
- T-Mobile subscribers up 41%. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;7/10/2015, pA02
The article reports on the rise in the number of subscribers of the mobile communications company, T-Mobile USA Inc.
- T-MOBILE AD TAKES ON IPHONE'S CARRIERS. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/24/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p24
This article reports on the launch of a television advertising by cellular carrier T-Mobile to promote its fourth-generation (4G) network in the U.S. in 2011.
- PALMONE LAUNCHES TREO 600 SMARTPHONE. // Telephone IP News;Oct2004, Vol. 15 Issue 10, pN.PAG
Reports on the launch of the palmOne Treo 600 smartphone from T-Mobile USA in 2004. Key features of the smartphone; Benefits to users; Company background.
- AT&T Expands Mobile Broadband Wireless in N.J. // Networks Update;Sep2011, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the ongoing efforts of AT&T to enhance the wireless capacity and performance of its mobile broadband network in Bergen County, New Jersey. The layers of frequency known as "carriers" in its network enhancement are discussed along with its agreement to acquire T-Mobile USA....
- T-Mobile offers Wi-Fi BlackBerry. Carson, Phil // RCR Wireless News;10/1/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p4
The article offers information about the launch by T-Mobile USA Inc. of its BlackBerry Curve 8320, which is equipped with Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi). Curve 8320 is the second device of Research in Motion with Wi-Fi and is available for $250. T-Mobile USA Inc. claimed the ability of the device to...
- T-Mobile USA links with Intel to promote HotSpot service. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;3/10/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p4
Focuses on the joint marketing campaign between chip manufacturer Intel Corp. and wireless communications company T-Mobile USA Inc., to promote the benefits of the Wi-Fi network to consumers as well as the HotSpot service of T-Mobile in 2003. Marketing strategies; Phases of the marketing agreement.