Nintendo Thinks Wii Exercise
- Slimming Down with Wii Sports. Baumann, Michael // Information Today;Apr2007, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p47
The article focuses on the efficacy of the Wii video game console from Nintendo in reducing body weight. The technology is the first widely motion-controlled video game console that makes players experience an efficient physical workout. The author states that the Wii Sports Boxing allows its...
- Games publishers ramp up ads for seasonal releases. Dillabough, Chris // New Media Age;11/13/2003, p12
Reports on online marketing efforts of console games publishers for game titles they are launching to coincide with the anticipated pre-Christmas spending in 2003. Web site for the game Ghosthunter from Sony Computer Entertainment; Marketing approach used by Manning Gottlieb OMD for the games...
- Donkey Konga. Warne, Dan // Australian Personal Computer;Jan2005, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p135
This article presents information on the computer game Nintendo Co.'s GameCube.The game gets harder by making one intersperse clapping with drumming. If one gets enough dosh, he can upgrade aspects of the game â€” such as changing the normal bongo effects to sounds from the original NES....
- Nintendo. Carter, Ben // Marketing (00253650);12/21/2005, p8
The article presents information related to Nintendo Co. Ltd., an electronic game giant. Nintendo has always been regarded as offering something different to rivals such as Sony and Microsoft. But with gaming becoming mass-market recreation and manufacturers being forced to cater to a broader...
- Best Gaming Trifecta. // Popular Mechanics;May2005, Vol. 182 Issue 5, p32
The article reports on the Electronic Entertainment Expo opening in Los Angeles, California, on the 17th of May. In the exhibition, Sony Corp., Microsoft Corp., and Nintendo Co. Ltd. all will introduce their next-generation game consoles.
- DSi goes XL. // Tech Trader;Nov2009, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p14
The article evaluates the DSi XL gamers from multinational computer games provider Nintendo Co. Ltd.
- Nintendo Slates Online Gaming Rollout. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/27/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the strategy of Nintendo for the development of online gaming in the U.S. Revelation on the first online gamecube titles; Implementation of development program; Aim of the online game.
- Games people play. // Electronic News;8/23/93, Vol. 39 Issue 1977, p4
Reports on Nintendo America's and Silicon Graphics' versions of the Japanese firm's entertainment game player incorporating MIPS Computer RISC processors. Attempt to push the RISC technology into more consumer electronics applications; Price comparison with other game manufacturers.
- Wii Fit. Dockrill, Peter // APC (Bauer Media Group);Sep2008, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p116
The article reviews the Wii Fit game from Nintendo Co. Ltd.