Microsoft to Launch 'Gears of War 2' in November
- Microsoft Queues Up Xbox 360 Price Cuts for Japan. Lee, Michael // Red Herring;9/11/2008, p4
The article announces that Microsoft cut the prices of Xbox 360 in Japan. The company decided to reduce it after a series of price cuts in the U.S. to boost demand ahead of the holiday buying season. Microsoft's Xbox 360 Elite model will cost 39,800 yen from 47,800 yen. Meanwhile, the arcade...
- Xbox 360 Adds Holiday Bundle. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/22/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p48
The article reports on the Xbox 360 holiday bundle pack offer of Microsoft Corp. The holiday bundle pack will be offered including two games with every Xbox 360 console and Xbox 360 Elite. The offer will include Forza Motorsport 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance, both of which will be included for...
- THE XBOX ONE PROVIDES A PEEK AT THE CONNECTED HOME OF THE FUTURE. Bovberg, Jason // Sound & Video Contractor;Jan2014, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p10
The author offers his views on the Xbox One video game console developed by software developer Microsoft.
- Xbox One Sales 'More than One Million' in Less than 24 Hours. Peckham, Matt // Time.com;11/26/2013, p1
The article reports that more than one million units of the Xbox One video-game console from Microsoft Corp. were sold during its first 24 hours of availability in November 2013.
- Microsoft's Next-Gen Xbox Reveal: Countdown. Hernandez, Pedro // eWeek;5/20/2013, p6
The article offers brief information on the next-generation Durango Xbox 360 video gaming console from Microsoft Corp.
- Xbox Kinect raises its voice. // Tech Trader;11/ 1/2011, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p11
The article discusses the release of services from Microsoft including its voice command technology for Australian Xbox customers and its subscription based Zune Music pass streaming service for Xbox 360 and Windows Phone.
- MORE IN STORE FOR XBOX LIVE. // Daily Variety;12/5/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 44, p1
The article offers brief information on the latest version of the XBox 360 from Microsoft Corp.
- Microsoft brings on-demand TV to Xbox. // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;10/12/2011, Vol. 30 Issue 49, p7
The article reports on the plan of Microsoft Corp. to bring on-demand television programs and other content to its Xbox 360 through its gaming consoles.
- Microsoft Adds 1,080p To Xbox. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/6/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p1
The article provides information on the add-on HD DVD player accessory of Xbox 360 from Microsoft.