Apple Eyes Music Buffet for iPods, iPhones
- Being the First in the Business Market. Ghasemi, Iman; Attarnezhad, Omid; Kamali, Samira; Jamali, Hossein // Journal of Applied Sciences Research;Nov2014, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p46
Being the first to introduce a product into the market brings a company many advantages and at the same time serious risks. By being the first to hit the market, the business will have an avantage over potential rivals. It can gain control of the entire market share, without any worries about...
- APPLE LAUNCHES iPHONE 5, REFRESHES iPOD RANGE AND REDESIGNS iTUNES. Avenell, Patrick // Appliance Retailer;Oct2012, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p30
The article evaluates several electronic products from Apple Inc. including iPhone 5, iPod Touch and iPod Nano.
- Apple detects dubious customers. // New Scientist;8/15/2009, Vol. 203 Issue 2721, p15
The article reports on the patent filed by Apple on August 6, 2009 for an in-gadget sensor and circuit combination designed to thwart iPod and iPhone users who cause damage to their gadgets and claim for new replacements. Among the consumer abuse events the gadget aims to monitor include...
- The iPod Decade. // Entertainment Weekly;10/28/2011, Issue 1178, p16
A timeline is presented demonstrating technology releases following the release of the Apple iPod digital music player in 2001, including the launches of the online music retailer iTunes Music Store in 2003, the Microsoft-brand Zune music player in 2006, and the Apple iPhone 4S smartphone in 2011.
- More Reviews. // Macworld;Jan2010, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p29
Several photographs of iPhone and iPod touch applications are presented.
- OUR 38 FAVORITE iPHONE APPS. // Macworld;Feb2009, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p66
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about the 24th Annual Editors' Choice Awards, and another about the major software releases from 2008 and 11 favorite pieces of iPhone and iPod gear.
- Gadget. WAKELIN, MILO; SMITH, ALEXANDER // Gay Times (09506101);Oct2011, Issue 398, p79
The article introduces the Angry Birds speakers for iPhone, iPod and iPad devices.
- Use an old iOS device as a security cam. Hattersley, Lou // APC (Future Australia);Dec2014, Issue 409, p90
The article offers step-by-step instructions for using old iPhone smartphones and iPod digital music players into closed-circuit television cameras by using a free application AtHome Camera.
- AN iPOD THAT MAKES CALLS. // Popular Science;Jul2008, Vol. 273 Issue 1, p82
This article describes a way to convert Apple's iPOD Touch so that it can be used as a phone. A way to have the Touch use its Wi-Fi capability to make calls is detailed.