Big Money for LEDs
- Luminus Introduces CSM-360 White PhlatLight LED for High-Output Lighting Applications. // LED Journal;Aug/Sep2009, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p4
The article evaluates the CSM-360-W PhlatLight white light emitting diode (LED) from Luminus Devices Inc.
- LEDs illuminate DLP HDTVs. // Machine Design;5/24/2007, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p53
The article provides information on the Phlatlight PT120 light-emitting diode chipset from Luminus Devices Inc.
- World's First Round LED Provides Efficient Match to Circular Optical Systems. // Medical Design Technology;May2013, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p37
The article offers brief information on the CBT-140 Big Chip Round light emitting diodes (LEDs) from Luminus Devices Inc., which provides efficient match for circular optical systems and narrow beam projectors.
- 1W LED "Cube" package provides wide-angle illumination for lighting. // EDN Europe;Nov2014, Issue 10, p25
The article offers information on the XNOVA Cube 1 watt surface mount device (SMD) illumination light emitting diodes (LED) with extremely wide emission angle from Luminus Devices Inc.
- Projecting the LIGHT. Rowe, Martin // Test & Measurement World;Sep2010, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p30
The article focuses on the innovation of high brightness light emitting diodes (LEDs) by engineers at Luminus Devices Inc. in Bellirica, Massachusetts. It features lighting designer Kevin Adams who designed the lighting for Green Day's "American Idiot" musical on Broadway in New York and...
- Luminus Introduces the CST-90 White PhlatLight LED. // LED Journal;May/Jun2009, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p4
The article evaluates the CST-90 white PhlatLight light-emitting diode (LED) from Luminus Devices Inc.
- LEDS. // Product Design & Development;Nov2010 Supplement, Vol. 65, p20
The article evaluates several light emitting diodes including SST-90 white PhlatLight LED from Luminus Devices Inc., the XLamp MPL Easy White LED from CREE Inc., and the ALMD-xx3D and oval ALMD-Lx36 LED lamps from Avago Technologies Ltd.
- On the Light Side. Poor, Alfred // ECN: Electronic Component News;Aug2008, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p30
The article focuses the on light-emitting diode (LED) used as liquid crystal display (LCD) backlights. It is noted that the solid state lighting has advantages over the cold cathode fluorescent lamp backlights used for larger LCD displays. A 46 inches LCD high definition television (HDTV) with...
- LEDs Proliferate As Design-Ins in Lighting Systems Increase. Davis, Sam // Power Electronics Technology Exclusive Insight;6/26/2012, p9
The article discusses a research study on the supply/demand market for light-emitting diode (LED) in lighting that forecasts a increase of 16.8% by 2015. It mentions trends in the LED lighting industry and new LED lighting products including the new LMH2 modules delivering hemispheric light...