Private Equity Grabs Macrovision Software Unit
- The HITs keep coming. Robeznieks, Andis // Modern Healthcare;7/30/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 30, p18
This article reports on the rise in dealmaking activities surrounding health information technology (IT) businesses in 2007. Private equity firms are buying, selling and making partial investment in health IT, an industry they view as primed for future growth. The interest in health IT is...
- PEF V signs agreement with BSH to sell Zelmer stake. // Engineer (Online Edition);11/15/2012, p9
The article discusses the agreement entered into by private equity fund Polish Enterprise Fund V (PEF V) to sell its 49 percent stake in Zelmer to Bosch and Siemens Hausgerï¿½te (BSH).
- Seller beware. Worth, Joe // Entrepreneur;Oct2015, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p80
The article provides answer to a question about what to expect when selling the business to a private equity group (PEG).
- CitiFinancial Sale Draws Many Bidders. // American Banker;3/4/2011, Vol. 176 Issue F309, p15
Brief information is given about group bidders in the sale of CitiFinancial or OneMain Financial consumer lending company which include private equity firms BlackRock Inc., Apollo Management LP, and Banco Santander SA.
- FLEXnet Universal Licensing Platform. // Software World;Nov2003, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p22
Highlights Macrovision Corp.'s FLEXnet universal software licensing platform. Features of the product; Capabilities of the software; Applicability of the technology.
- MACROVISION SELLS TV GUIDE. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;10/19/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p4
The article reports on the deal signed by Macrovision Corp. to sell "TV Guide" magazine to OpenGate Capital for an undisclosed price. OpenGate is a Los Angeles, California-based private equity firm. The transaction is expected to close on December 1, 2008.
- Majority in BÃ¼hler Thermal Processes sold to financial investor Cross. // Chemical Fibers International;Sep2013, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p146
The article reports on the sale of the majority of the Thermal Processes business unit of BÃ¼hler AG to the Swiss private equity firm Cross Equity Partners AG.
- See if you can document the irony in this item... Soder, Chuck // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/5/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p26
The article presents information related to Westlake, Ohio-based Hyland Software Inc. As reported, revenue at Hyland Software passed the $100 million mark for the first time in 2007, but not because of any changes made by the company's new majority owner. The private equity firm Thoma Cressey...
- New Version of GT Licensing. // Database & Network Journal;Feb2003, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p21
Evaluates the GTLicensing Version 4.0, a scalable, enterprise-class software solution that supports a range of digital licensing functions, including the automatic generation and distribution of licenses over the Internet, developed by Enterprise Software Division of Macrovision Corp. Key...