Still Unhappy Times for Solar IPOs
- Solar Energy Firms Combine Capabilities. KEN HOOVER // Investors Business Daily;2/25/2015, pB08
The article reports that the solar energy stocks were the top performers in the stock market as of February 25, 2015. Among the solar energy companies which topped the market include First Solar Inc. and SunPower, in which the two companies announced that they will offer an initial public...
- Enel to float half its grid operation. // Utility Week;10/31/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p11
Reports on the plan of Italian generator Enel to make 50 percent of its national grid subsidiary Terna available for public offering in 2004. Event when the offering will be finalized; Requirements of an energy law for Enel and oil and gas firm Eni.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/9/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 23, p28
The article lists companies that filed for initial public offerings (IPOs) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) including Lexington Realty Trust, Renesola and Procera Networks Inc.
- Is your company ready to list? // BRW;10/22/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p28
The article presents questions which can help companies decide if they are ready to list.
- LEADING INDICATOR. // Newsweek;9/13/2010, Vol. 156 Issue 11, p12
The article briefly notes that the 172 companies that have filed to go public during 2010 represent a three-fold increase over the corresponding figure for 2009.
- Evergreen Solar Expanding in New England. // Assembly;Jun2008, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p18
The article reports on the expansion of the factory of solar panel manufacturer Evergreen Solar Inc. in Devens, Massachusetts. The purpose is to increase production capacity to 160 megawatts by the end of 2009. The company manufactures solar power products using a proprietary crystalline silicon...
- Solar Semi Co. Files for IPO. // Electronic News;7/17/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 29, p3
This article reports that First Solar is looking to raise about $250 million in an initial public offering of stock, funds that the company will use to build manufacturing facilities and for general corporate purposes. The company filed for its IPO with the U.S. Securities and Exchange...
- An Analysis of Factors Affecting Investor Demand for Initial Public Offerings in Singapore. Li Li Eng; Hwee Shan Aw // Multinational Finance Journal;Mar-Jun2000, Vol. 4 Issue 1/2, p133
Examines whether investors' demand for initial public offerings (IPO) is determined by the fundamentals of the firm. Discussion on the listing requirements and institutional features of the Singapore IPO market; Models of IPO and factor related to valuation; Groups involved in IPO; Definition...
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/20/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p15
The article present a list of the most recent 100 initial public offerings closed on February 15, 2006 in the U.S. It includes the Morgans Hotel Group, Magellan Midstream Holdings, Resource Capital, Smart Modular Technologies, and Western Refining.