Guy Kawasaki: New Mini-Media Mogul?
- NowPublic Snares Truemors. Schachter, Ken // Red Herring;7/10/2008, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of Guy Kawasaki's Truemors.com by participatory news site NowPublic. Under the deal, NowPublic will be operating Truemors as a stand-alone site in the immediate term. The site claims that it has thousands of reporters in more than 140 countries. It even had...
- WHAT I'VE LEARNED ABOUT TWITTER MARKETING. Kawasaki, Guy // Smart Business Detroit;Apr2012, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p6
An interview with Guy Kawasaki, Alltop.com co-founder, is presented regarding lessons learned from Twitter marketing. When asked how he can follow over 299,000 people, Kawasaki stated the he only deals with @s, direct messages and tweets that contain 'guykawasaki," "alltop," and "guysreplies."...
- WHAT I'VE LEARNED ABOUT TWITTER MARKETING. Kawasaki, Guy // Smart Business Florida;Apr2012, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p6
The article presents a reprint of the article "What I've Learned About Twitter Marketing," by Alltop.com co-founder Guy Kawasaki, which appeared in the "HVACR Business." It says that Kawasaki only deals with the @s, direct messages, and tweets with alltop and guykawasaki. It says that he replies...
- WHAT I'VE LEARNED ABOUT TWITTER MARKETING. Kawasaki, Guy // Smart Business Northern California;Apr2012, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p6
An interview with Guy Kawasaki on Twitter marketing is presented. When asked about why he follows 299,000 people on Twitter, he refers to the efficiency of direct messages which can only be sent if he follows the person back. Kawasaki discusses how he finds links to tweet and his microblogging...
- Quotable. // Reading Today;Jun/Jul98, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p7
Airs the opinion of Guy Kawasaki, keynote speaker in the 1998 convention of the International Reading Association (IRA) that the smartest people are found in education and not in business.
- Slam Dunk! // Australian Personal Computer;Nov95, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p30
Interviews Guy Kawasaki, Apple Fellow. Profile of the person as described by himself; His views on Internet networking services; Comment on the Microsoft and their products.
- BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER. CLANCY, ANDREW B. // Smart Business Columbus;Sep2011, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p10
An interview with entrepreneur and author Guy Kawasaki is presented. When asked about a readers's feedback on his new book, he explains the benefits of creating an ecosystem through the power of push technology. He discloses the book's insights on strengthened and lengthened relationships for...
- 4 PowerPoint rules you should follow. // Administrative Professional Today;Jan2010, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p2
The article offers the four cardinal rules for creating a powerpoint presentation by communications coach Carmine Gallo. These include the need to stick to three of four themes, the type of slides should not limit to 30 points, and the need to use chart sparingly and to explain what the chart...
- NORTH OF WEIRD: YELLOWKNIFE IS ALT COMEDY'S NEW STOMPING GROUND. Stupavsky, Amy // Broken Pencil;2012, Issue 55, p6
A comedy podcast that addresses various issues in the Northwest Territories of Canada run by the alternative media collective Sailing on Sound (SOS) Media is featured.