More Funding for Online Radio Ads
- BTI Systems raises $8.5m of planned $12m funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;1/11/2013, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p6
The article announces that BTI Systems of Ottawa, Ontario, supplier of mobile backhaul, metro packet-optical and Ethernet business services solutions, has raised 8.5 million dollars of a planned 12 million dollar funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures.
- BTI Systems raises $8.5m of planned $12m funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures. // Fiber Optics & Communications;Feb2013, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p19
The article focuses on the $8.5 million raised by BTI Systems in a planned $12 million funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;6/2/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 105, p2
The article reports on the completion of a 9 million dollar Series A financing by Bain Capital Ventures, General Catalyst Partners and North Bridge Venture Partners for SynapDX.
- Video Chatter TokBox Tunes in $10M. Schachter, Ken // Red Herring;8/7/2008, p2
The article reports that TokBox, an online video calling service provider, obtained $10 million in series B financing. Bain Capital Ventures, which led the round, was joined by Sequoia Capital, which spearheaded the $4 million A round in 2007. The company also plans to offer mobile video mail,...
- Precision to Expand Personalized Cancer Push with $35M Series D. Morrison, Trista // BioWorld Today;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 118, p1
The article offers information on a Series D financing launched by Precision Therapeutics Inc., to fund the expansion of its ChemoFx personalized cancer treatment system. The financing round, which amounted to 35 million U.S. dollars, was lead arranged by Bain Capital Ventures. The system...
- Capital crunch? Sacharow, Anya // Adweek Midwest Edition;10/06/97, Vol. 38 Issue 40, p58
Reports on Internet advertising firms' concerns about the shortage of operating capital. Closure of PowerAgent; Results of Internet-related initial public offerings in 1995; Increase in private financial resources.
- BRANDING THROUGH VIDEO. Cooper, Phil // New Media Age;4/3/2008 Supplement, p3
This article focuses on Utarget, an online video advertising network. A unique video subsite product was developed by Utarget, which enabled it to talk to British brand advertisers unable to find adequate video inventory. In addition, Utarget can provide publishers with video and brand revenue...
- Where the Money Is in Tech. Steiner, Erik A.; Kadar, Robert // Fortune;3/15/1999, Vol. 139 Issue 5, p26
Presents letters to the editor referencing issues published in previous issues of the periodical "Fortune." Comments on venture capital partnerships; System for distributing advertising services across thousands, perhaps millions, of Websites; Highlights of Web advertising.
- AdMob Reloads With $15.7M. Medford, Cassimir // Red Herring;10/22/2008, p2
The article reports on the venture capital funding received by mobile advertising specialist AdMob. The company received $15.7 million from two of its venture capital investors. Due to the cash injection, AdMob has received a total of $34.3 million in investment. AdMob acts as a commercial...