YouTube, Facebook Catch March Madness
- Tweets. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/13/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 24, p3
A microblog for Scott Pelley's debut as news anchor for the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS) Evening News is presented.
- The social web and stats are paving the way for Internet TV. Davis, Russell // Campaign (UK);6/4/2010, Issue 22, p24
In this article, the author discusses the aspect of Internet television.
- IPTV SPENDING IN ASIA PACIFIC ($ MILLIONS). // China Telecom;May2013, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p1
A chart is presented that shows Internet protocol television (IPTV) spending in Asia Pacific from 2006 to 2016, based on data from the Telecommunications Industry Association and Wilkofsky Gruen Associates.
- on the circuit. Wisehart, Cynthia // Sound & Video Contractor;Oct2012, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p6
The article discusses the webcast titled "Beyond HDMI: HDBaseT for Commercial AV."
- Great Viral…. // Media Week;10/20/2009, Issue 1230, p30
The article reviews the web program "Great Viral," on www.movieweb.com.
- FIVE MORE WAYS TO SPEND FIVE MINUTES. LYONS, MARGARET // New York;9/22/2014, Vol. 47 Issue 21, p94
The article offers information on some web series that currently in progress including "Idiotsitter," Hello Cupid."
- Redefining the IPTV consumer experience. Delaney, Alan // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Jan/Feb2009, p20
The article discusses Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) for the digital natives. Digital natives are defined as the young consumers who are watching less linear broadcast TV and more on-demand content in television, PC and mobile. It states that digital natives will have a large impact on the...
- CAS & content security. Ostegenn, Steve // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Jan/Feb2009, p30
The article discusses the implications of Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) and network security. It states that security and conditional access systems have traditionally been tackled through the use of smart cards in set-top boxes. According to the author, more cost-effective and...
- AOL MÃºsica Gives 'Push' To New Artists. Cobo, Leila // Billboard;2/14/2004, Vol. 116 Issue 7, p32
Reports that AOL MÃºsica, the digital music subscription service of AOL Latino, expanded its programming with the February 2004 launch of a new franchise, "AOL Impulsa." Chosen host for the new program; Concept of the program; Remarks from the AOL Latin music director.