Apple iPhone to Get Gameloft Games
- GAME CRAZY ANNOUNCES NEW IPHONE APPLICATION. Hecht, Isabella // Home Media Magazine;6/15/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p9
This article reports on the launch of a free application by Game Crazy for iPhones and iPods from Apple in the U.S. in 2009. The application allows users browse information on video games. It is noted that users can also watch trailers for new releases and find the best deals for new, used or...
- 'A' Is for 'Apple' and 'App'. McKiernan, Gerald // Searcher;Jun2010, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p32
The article offers information about the products launched by Apple Inc. Wikipedia defines iPhone as a line of Internet- and multimedia-enabled smartphones developed and marketed by Apple Inc. The firm reportedly accounts for 14.4% share of the worldwide smartphone market after selling 25...
- Phone Fight: Apple v. Google. Lyons, Daniel; Summers, Nick // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);7/5/2010, Vol. 156 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses the future of the computer industry which is shifting from the use of laptops and desktop machines to mobile devices. It describes how computer designer Apple Inc. is regaining its place in the industry with its new mobile devices such as the iPhone 4, the iPod and the...
- Last Byte: The Mobile iRevolution. Coombs, Karen // Library Times International: world news digest of library & info;Apr2009, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p37
The article reports on the technological innovations for teaching, learning and creative expressions that will be adopted in 2009 to 2011. According to the 2008 Horizon Report, mobile broadband is one of the key technologies that will be adopted including Apple Inc.'s iPhone 3G and its iPod...
- Untitled. Saran, Cliff // Computer Weekly;6/23/2009, p49
The article reports that Apple Inc. has released 45 patches to secure security discrepancies in its iPhone smartphone and iPod Touch handheld computer. It is stated that these patches are incorporated into Apple's new version of smartphone operating system (OS), iPhone OS 3.0. It is reported...
- What I've Learned Writing 'Gadget Freak' Tynan, Dan // PCWorld;Dec2008, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p20
The article evaluates several gadgets, including the Apple iPod, iPhone and Nintendo Wii.
- A Case Study of Apple's Success with iconic iPod and iPhone. Tariq, Muhammad; Ishrat, Rabia; Khan, Hashim // Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business;May2011, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p158
This paper focuses on NPD processes which show a high failure rate, making businesses to rethink over their new product and processes. This has lead companies to adopt a more customer oriented approach where previously unheard voice of the customer is now taken to consideration. While launching...
- 10 Totally OVERRATED Products. Gladstone, Darren // PC World;Nov2008, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p121
The article evaluates various technologies, including Apple iPhone 3G from Apple, Sony PlayStation Portable from Sony and Apple iPod Touch.
- The iPod Decade. // Entertainment Weekly;10/28/2011, Issue 1178, p16
A timeline is presented demonstrating technology releases following the release of the Apple iPod digital music player in 2001, including the launches of the online music retailer iTunes Music Store in 2003, the Microsoft-brand Zune music player in 2006, and the Apple iPhone 4S smartphone in 2011.