Atlantic Records Inks Mobile Deal with Kadoink
- Breaking Out, Again. Cohen, Jonathan // Billboard;9/13/2008, Vol. 120 Issue 37, p60
The article reports on the sales of singer and songwriter Jason Mraz's third album "We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things," which debuted May 13, 2008. The album's single "I'm Yours," has sold 360,000 copies after 16 weeks and is at number nine on the Billboard Hot 100 chart for the week of...
- Atlantic adopts Blunt approach in breaking Jason Mraz. Clarke, Stuart // Music Week;2/14/2009, Issue 6, p4
The article discusses Atlantic Record's long-term marketing strategy to promote the music of Jason Mraz. The "slow-burn" strategy has seen the gradual rise of Mraz's album "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things," in the music charts over a period of 6 months. Max Lousada, president of Atlantic,...
- JASON MRAZ AND RAINING JANE SAY YES TO A NEW RECORD AND TOUR. BLACKETT, MATT // Guitar Player;Aug2014, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p84
An interview with Jason Mraz, songwriter is presented which includes one on the experience of making music album "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things,", the other on the instruments used in the album and the third on playing steel-string on the recording.
- CHOICE CUTS. Greenblatt, Leah // Entertainment Weekly;5/9/2008, Issue 990, p63
This article focuses on the acoustic version of the song "I'm Yours," by singer Jason Mraz. The article explains that the song first appeared on the website YouTube. The song has inspired over 300 tributes from around the world. Another version of the song is on Mraz's album "We Sing, We Dance,...
- We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. Wood, Mikael // Entertainment Weekly;5/16/2008, Issue 991, p66
The article reviews the musical release "We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things." by Jason Mraz.
- Jason Mraz Weighs in on Maserati. // Mix;Oct2009, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p41
An interview with singer Jason Mraz is presented. He mentions that his album "We Sing, We Dance, We Play Things" had the influence of rough mixes. He indicates that he decided to choose record producer Tony Maserati because Atlantic chief executive offer Craig Kallman is a fan of Mesarati. He...
- We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. Allen, Dustin // Performing Songwriter;May2008, Vol. 15 Issue 109, p16
The article reviews the music release "We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things," by Jason Mraz.
- We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. Arnold, Chuck // People;5/26/2008, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p51
The article reviews the music release "We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things." by Jason Mraz.
- Mraz's EP Extravaganza. Harding, Cortney // Billboard;4/26/2008, Vol. 120 Issue 17, p47
The article focuses on the music career of Jason Mraz. Particular attention is given to the release of Mraz's 2008 album, in which he will release acoustic versions of every song on the album. According to the author, the first EP in the series "We Sing," was released in March, while the...