Half of UK Men Would Swap Sex for 50-Inch TV
- HITACHI 42PD960DTA. Gardiner, Dan // Australian PC User;Aug2007, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p101
The article evaluates the 42 inches plasma television from Hitachi.
- Hitachi. Trei, Michael // Sound & Vision;Apr2008, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p62
The article evaluates the Director's Series P60X901 60-inch plasma high-definition television (HDTV) from Hitachi.
- PANASONIC LAUNCHES 3D AD CAMPAIGN. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;5/31/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p10
The article reports on the launch of a television (TV) commercial campaign to promote the lineup of three-dimensional (3D) Viera-brand plasma high definition TV (HDTV) by Panasonic in May 2010.
- Choosing an... HD TV. // Computer Shopper;Oct2014, Issue 320, p69
The article offers tips on choosing a high definition television.
- In-Stat: LCD To Dominate TV Sales By 2011. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/20/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p16
The article presents the results of a study of the global digital television (DTV) market released by In-Stat. The study included consumer surveys conducted in six countries in three regions, including North America and Asia. Liquid crystal display (LCD) sets are expected to represent almost 75%...
- NPD Market Magnifier: Top Plasma TV Markets. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/8/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p14
A list of the top plasma television (TV) markets in the U.S. for the three months ending January 2010 is presented, which includes Detroit in Michigan, Portland in Oregon and Nashville in Tennessee.
- Questions of Coverage. Gilkey, Eric // Claims;Nov2007, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p12
The article provides an answer to the question of whether the case of an insured, who was helping the owner of a large plasma TV move it and accidentally put his thumb through the screen of a TV, covered or excluded under care and control.
- BIG SCREEN GLORY. // Event;Apr2007, Special Section p3
A photograph of the 103-inch Panasonic plasma screen during its launch at Video-Teque in March 2007 in London, England is presented.
- Untitled. Savvas, Antony // Computer Weekly;1/22/2008, p34
The article reports that according to British online sales company Comet, its web sales soar over the Christmas period with a 32% increase year-on-year. Popular products, such as Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) and plasma TVs, were sold or secured for pick up in store at up to two per minute at the...