Google Phone Prototype Debuts Next Week
- T-Mobile brings out tariff brands with price offers. // Marketing (00253650);4/18/2002, p18
Reports the consumer tariff offering of the telecommunication company T-Mobile in Great Britain.
- Analysts sink teeth into Apple over iPhone bungle. Lester, Robert // Marketing Week;11/29/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p5
The article reports on the accusation that Apple is bungling the launch of the iPhone in Europe after another local partner has been forced to make the device available on rival networks in Great Britain. Reportedly, after rival Vodafone has claimed the agreement broke national competition laws,...
- T-Mobile picks Iris for major retail offensive. // Precision Marketing;5/30/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the decision of T-Mobile to step up its retail direct marketing and sales promotion activity. Appointment of marketing agency Iris to oversee its channel development strategy; Plan of the firm to amalgamate its agencies into a single provider to meet all its marketing requirements;...
- PDA Phones, PND Phones Make Debut In First Quarter. PALENCHAR, JOSEPH; GILROY, AMY // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/23/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p48
The article evaluates several consumer electronics products, including the Matrix Pro smartphone from Pantech, the Blackberry Curve 8900 from T-Mobile and the Nuvifone G60 portable navigation device from Garmin and AsusTek.
- Amigo supermarkets to sell T-Mobile's G1. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;11/6/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 44, p6
The article reports on the selling of T-Mobile G1 cellular telephone from T-Mobile GmbH by Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s 31 Amigo supermarket subsidiary locations. The T-Mobile G1 cellular telephone combines multimedia capabilities of Google search engine with keyboard-based smartphones. Wal-Mart...
- MORE ROUGH THAN DIAMOND. Kelly, Benedict // Finweek;8/14/2008, p55
The article evaluates the HTC Diamond Touch smartphone from High Tech Computer Corp.
- HTC Touch Dual 850. // APC (Bauer Media Group);Apr2008, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p53
The article evaluates the HTC Touch Dual 850 smartphone from High Tech Computer Corp.
- GERMANY'S T-MOBIL LAUNCHES MOTOROLA GPRS. // Worldwide Telecom;Aug2000, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p1
Provides information on the General Packet Radio Service high-speed mobile data on the T-D1 network launched by mobile communication network operator T-Mobil, Bonn, Germany.
- T-Mobile backs t-zones launch. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);4/3/2003, p2
Reports on the launch of a advertising campaign in Great Britain by the mobile manufacturer T-Mobile GmbH. Purpose of the campaign; Reason for signing deals with channels Music Television and Universal Studios; Effect of the campaign on customers.