- How to keep a journal. // Behavioral Health Treatment;Jul97, Vol. 2 Issue 7, Preceeding p5
Presents information on how to keep a journal. Information on writers of journal; Reason for keeping journal. INSETS: What do I say?.;Try this..
- Ithaca newspaper moves to a.m. // Editor & Publisher;5/25/96, Vol. 129 Issue 21, p26
Reports on the switching of the Ithaca, New York `Journal' from an afternoon paper to a morning edition on May 6, 1996, with plans for expanding its local, world and state news coverage.
- Mission debrief. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p126
Presents a section encouraging writers to the Airpower Journal not to hesitate in writing to the magazine. Information on how to subscribe to the magazine.
- Congratulations to BMJ. Gill, Peter // Builders Merchants Journal;Jun95, p58
Presents the author's comments on the 75th anniversary of `Builders Merchants Journal' (BMJ) magazine. Contributions to the builders merchanting industry; Association agreement between BMJ and the Builders Merchants Federation (BMF).
- A highly appealing response. Ransley, Norman // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct95, p20
Acknowledges the response and participation of companies in the 75th Anniversary Appeal by the `Builders Merchants Journal' publication to build a Transylvanian kindergarten. Start of the construction project; Donors.
- Had any good ideas lately? Let's all learn from them. Ransley, Norman // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb97, p14
Highlights the Merchant Marketing Awards of the Builders Merchant Association, being offered to readers of their periodical whose good marketing ideas have succeeded in growing their businesses. Organization of the award by the Thermalite and BMJ (Builders Merchant Journal); How to enter the...
- BMJ adopts a topic-by-topic approach to keep abreast of... // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb97, p18
Reports on changes in merchant computing and how Builders Merchants Journal (BMJ) keeps readers up to date with all the changes. Use of Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) liens and e-mail by BMJ.
- Idea bank. Graber, David; Phares, Karen West; Sitser, Sheryl // Music Educators Journal;Mar98, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p42
Provides information on three ideas that were contributed by readers of the Music Educators Journal. Information on Plains Indian music; Detailed information on William F. Buckley's notational system; Indepth look at how color aided a dyslexic pianist.
- Pipeline & Gas Journal expands editorial staff. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb96, Vol. 223 Issue 2, p3
Reports that the `Pipeline & Gas Journal' has enhanced and expanded its editorial staff. Appointment of Jeffrey Share as editor; Posting of Maretta Tubb as managing editor.