Cox Grabs Adify for $300M
- GE brightening new media. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;4/17/2007, Vol. 399 Issue 9, p8
The article presents information on an announcement by General Electric Co. (GE) regarding the formation of a $250 million equity fund, for investments in new-media companies. It states that the fund will be overseen by NBC Universal Inc. and G E Media, Communications and Entertainment. GE...
- USING THE 'C' WORD. Boland, Richard // B&T Magazine;9/28/2012, Vol. 62 Issue 2776, p10
The author discusses about creative content ideas and media strategy.
- Front. // Adweek;2/6/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p9
News briefs on advertising and the mass media industry are presented including the appointment of Lex Fenwick as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Dow Jones & Co., the cancellation of television and cable television purchases by automobile industry firm General Motors Co. (GM) and a decline in...
- Headlines From the Week in Media. // Adweek;6/13/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 23, p7
News briefs on the mass media industry are presented including advertising sales by broadcast television networks, the awarding of the advertising account of candy company Mars to the agencies BBDO and DDB and a dramatic increase in cell phone advertising from 2009-2011.
- Flash Back. // SHOOT;12/17/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p3
The article presents information on the events related to the media and advertising industries which took place in the month of December during the last few years including launch of a new business by Gap Inc.'s former creative director Lisa Prisco, signing of editor Peter Odiorne by Crew Cuts,...
- Headlines From the Week in Media. // Adweek;9/19/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 32, p9
News briefs on advertising and the mass media industry are presented including the resignation of Carolina Lightfoot as President of Disney Channels, increased cable television advertising sales for broadcasting of sports and the appointment of Sam Sifton as national editor of "The New York...
- Front. // Adweek;9/19/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 32, p10
The article presents information on advertising and the mass media industry including a comment from advertising executive Miles S. Nadal on finances of his company MDC Partners, an excerpt from a civil complaint filed by stockholders of News Corp. against that company and an excerpt of a study...
- HITS & MISSES. // Advertising Age;1/21/2013, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p3
A table is presented on developments in advertising and the mass media industry including cyclist Lance Armstrong's interview on the cable television network OWN, the Website Deadspin and a decline in the stock price of Internet industry firm Yelp.
- Q Is the media industry too young? Durrani, Arif // Campaign (UK);7/5/2013, p26
The article provides answers to a question concerning the emergence of the media industry to the advertising industry.