T-Mobile Takes a Whrrl on Pelago
- Reliance's Arm Invests in Stoke. // EmergingMarketsNOW;1/8/2008, p5
The article reports that a stake in Stoke Inc. was purchased by Reliance Technology Ventures Ltd. (RTVL). Stoke is a developer of multi-access convergence gateways for network operators. RTVL has received fundings from various firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Sequoia Capital and...
- RTVL, Mumbai Angels Invest in Dhama Apparel. // EmergingMarketsNOW;6/15/2009, p7
The article informs that Dhama Apparel Innovations, an India-based climate conditioning apparel firm, has got funds jointly from Reliance Technology Ventures Ltd. (RTVL) and Mumbai Angels. Funds will be used by Dhama to expand its sales and marketing potentials, support its international...
- Gigya Attracts More Widget Funding. Sadighi, Lalee // Red Herring;10/1/2008, p1
The article reports on the $11 million investment raised by start-up company Gigya in a third round of funding in 2008, which was led by DAG Ventures. According to the author, the new investment comes at a time when analysts fear that venture capital (VC) funding in the Valley will slow down...
- VoIP Gets Wake-up Call. Medford, Cassimir // Red Herring;6/27/2008, p3
The article unveils the plan of T-Mobile USA to launch a $10 per month home phone service across the U.S. The plan is said to have raised shock waves in the Internet voice industry. According to Moe Tanabian, a principal with IBB Consulting, such plan marks voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) as...
- Metacafe to use VC funding to launch localised UK offering. // New Media Age;10/25/2007, p2
The article reports on the plan of U.S.-owned video sharing Web site, Metacafe to launch a localized version in Great Britain in 2008. The company will be using a $30 million venture capital (VC) funding which it received from Highland Capital Partners and DAG Ventures to roll out a localized...
- Start-up targets SMS for FMC. Wilson, Carol // Telephony;1/22/2007, Vol. 248 Issue 1, p16
The article evaluates the Stoke Session Exchange (SSX) 3000, a multi-access gateway for network operations, from DAG Ventures.
- T-Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless say they're not participating in NSA phone-records project. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR Wireless News;5/15/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p4
The article reports that T-Mobile USA and Verizon Wireless will not participate in a data-mining operation run by the U.S. National Security Agency in May 2006. The phone-records operation was caused by complaints that telecommunications customer call records are being sold over the Internet.
- T-Mobile USA 4Q net adds boosted by online interest. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;2/24/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the additional customers for the wireless communication service of T-Mobile USA Inc. for the fourth quarter of 2002. Factors that drive the increase in customers; Competitors of T-Mobile; Marker shares of other companies.
- BLACKBERRY TO GO. // Town & Country;Dec2003, Vol. 157 Issue 5283, p158
Presents information on blackberry 7230 which uses the connection of T-Mobile USA.