Silverpop Scores $15M for Email Marketing
- NEWS DIGEST. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/27/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 21, p46
Reports developments in the restaurant business in the U.S. as of May 2002. Use of the Radiant 6e Enterprise Productivity Suite back-office software by AFC Enterprises; Acquisition of Apigent Solutions by eMac Digital LLC; Details on the pilot testing of the electronic mail guest loyalty...
- It's `all you can eat' in deal funding. Rock, Robert H. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p5
Discusses the availability of funds in the mergers and acquisitions (m&a) market. Opening of dealmaking; Trends of bank acquisition financing; Competition among banks for lending acquisition ventures; Entry of investment banks in financing acquisitions; Forecast on the availability of funds for...
- A real-world focus in calculating terminal values. Barnes, Paul F. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p24
Focuses on calculating terminal values in mergers and acquisitions. Equation description; Analysis of historical financial results; Rate of return on incremental investment. INSET: Into the future..
- Securitization in the financing of acquisitions. Sargent, Steven A. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p33
Focuses on securitization in the financing of acquisitions. Segments in the securitization market; Reduction of interest costs; Basis points; Importance of timing. INSET: Getting company..
- Off to see the wizards. Sparks, Debra // FW;11/7/95, Vol. 164 Issue 23, p28
Offers some insights on the buyers who have offered megabucks for television networks and movie studios. Analysis of the financial position of Edgar Bronfman Jr. of Seagram's with 80 percent of MCA; Walt Disney's Michael Eisner buying Capital Cities/ABC for 19 billion; Time Warner's Gerry...
- Tasty stocks that may be gobbled for yummy gains of 25% or more. Fitch, Malcolm // Money;Dec1997, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p67
Discusses the number of companies in the United States to go through mergers or acquisitions in 1997. Price and earnings rations; Incentives to use stocks for takeovers; Mention of WorldCom and MCI. INSET: Whether the hunter or the hunted, GTE..., by Susan Scherreik..
- Financial facts. Brown, Carolyn M.; Branch, Shelly // Black Enterprise;Apr94, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p46
Discusse how holding stock in a company that is headed for a takeover might actually proved beneficial. Possible tax ramifications.
- Dynamics of the marketplace. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May/Jun95, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p52
Reports on the prevalent use of cash as a means of paying up for merger and acquisition deals in 1994. Factors driving increased use of cash; Role of buyer discipline in pricing of mergers and acquisitions; Dollar values.
- Deal financing by suppliers and customers. O'Donnell, Daniel; Schulman, David E. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May/Jun96, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p24
Presents information on the benefits, and advantages, obtained in allowing customers, and suppliers, to be involved in financing deals, pertaining to mergers and acquisitions. Example of how a value gap would benefit a company; Information on the involvement of suppliers, and customers in a...