Altor Collects $6M for Virtual Security
- The Two-in-One Gamble by Accel. Primack, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/8/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 14, p13
Reports the efforts of Accel Partners for investment of VC for funds in the U.S. Reduction of funds sizes; Maintenance of capital through existing commitments over funds; Diminution of management fees from Fund IX model.
- Vendor Gets Funds For Cash Advances. // ISO & Agent Weekly;2/9/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p13
The article reports that Capital Access Network Inc. in New York has received the 30 million dollars investment from Accel Partners.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;4/30/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 83, p3
The article reports on the success of Forus Health to raise a Series A funding of 5 million dollars from two venture capital funds, Accel Partners and IDG Ventures India.
- Freshdesk secures $6.99 Million in Series C Round Funding. // Siliconindia;Dec2013, p8
The article reports on the move of Los Angeles, California-based software as a service-based customer support platform to businesses Freshdesk Inc. which obtained a $6.99 million in Series C round funding from venture capital companies Accel Partners and Tiger Global to expand its operations.
- KKR Forming Huge Global Buyout Fund. // American Banker;5/18/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 96, p24
Addresses the plans of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR) to amass the world's largest buyout fund. Previous buyouts, including RJR Nabisco; Possible involvement of First Union Corp. of New York in the venture; Appeal of private equity firms like KKR by institutional investors; Partnership...
- Social Gaming Startup Raptr Grabs Funding. Lee, Michael // Red Herring;9/4/2008, p6
The article reports on the amount received by Raptr, an online social gaming company, from the first round of funding led by Accel Partners and the Founders Fund. The proceeds will be will be used toward building the team and building up the product, according to founder Dennis Fong. The Xfire...
- Accel Partners Announces Closure of $60Mn India-Focused Fund. // EmergingMarketsNOW;11/13/2008, p5
The article reports on the closure of Accel India fund owned by Accel Partners in India. The proceeds of the fund will be used by Accel for the investment in the technology, technology-enabled services, Internet, mobile, media, life sciences, consumer products and services, and other sectors in...
- E-Tailer ModCloth Secures Funding. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/1/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 1, p13
The article offers information on Internet-tailer, Modcloth, who wants to develop social commerce and expand its operations and therefore raised 19.8 million dollars from Accel Partners. It states the company started with a program, Be the Buyer, which allowed visitors to vote for the clothing...
- UrbanClap raises US$ 10mn in Series A funding! // Adgully;6/30/2015, p2
The article offers information on Indian mobile services marketplace UrbanClap and its Series A funding from private equity firm SAIF Partners and venture and growth equity firm Accel Partners. Topics include the fund's purpose of scaling UrbanClap's operations Pan-India, growing its member team...