- Alcatel-Lucent confirms Ben Verwaayen to step down from his CEO position. // Submarine Fiber Optic Communications;Feb2013, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p10
The article announces the resignation of Ben Verwaayen as chief executive officer (CEO) at Alcatel-Lucent.
- "BT IS MOVING FROM NETWORKS TO SERVICES". // Business Today;7/15/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p98
An excerpt from the interview with Ben Verwaayen, chief executive officer (CEO) of telecommunications conglomerate BT Group, is presented.
- Alcatel-Lucent confirms Ben Verwaayen to step down from his CEO position. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;2/22/2013, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p12
The article announces the decision of Ben Verwaayen to step down as chief executive officer (CEO) of Alcatel-Lucent and not to seek re-election as a director at the 2013 Annual General Meeting.
- Going Dutch. Hawkins, Nigel // Utility Week;2/1/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p18
Profiles Ben Verwaayen, chief executive officer of Bt Group in Great Britain. Career background; Responsibilities at BT Group; Information on the status of the company in the British telecommunications industry.
- BT's New Wave growth eases retail pain. // MarketWatch: Technology;December2004, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the second quarter corporate profit of BT Group PLC in Great Britain. Plans of the company to reduce debt; Implementation of innovative strategies by chief executive Ben Verwaayen to minimize the impact of BT's shrinking fixed-line business and the effects of increasing competition;...
- TELECOM CAREER. // Telecom Asia;Oct2008, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p34
The article announces career developments of several executives in the telecommunication industry including the appointment of Esko Aho as new head of corporate relations at Nokia Corp., the selection of Michel Combes as chief executive for Vodafone AG Europe division, and the appointment of Ben...
- BT advices board buy-in for revamping rewards. // Personnel Today;2/15/2005, p4
This article reports that the HR departments planning to overhaul their reward strategy must ensure they have senior management buy-in and prove the links to business success. British Telecom PLC's (BT) HR director for reward, Kevin Brady, has made huge changes to the firm's reward practices...
- Alcatel-Lucent's identity shifts overseas. Gubbins, Ed // Telephony;10/1/2008, p8
The article offers informations on chief executive officers (CEOs) who departs from Alcatel-Lucent SA. The company announced that its CEO, Pat Russo was being replaced by former BT CEO Ben Verwaayen. Likewise, Cindy Christy is another veteran from the Lucent announced that she was leaving....
- What You Need To Know Now... // CT Daily;2/7/2013, p1
The article offers industrial news briefs as of February 7, 2013. Ben Verwaayen, chief executive officer (CEO) of Alcatel-Lucent SA is leaving the company due to an unfulfilled promise to produce stockholder dividends. Forbes & Co. Ltd. has released its second annual rankings of the Top 100 most...