Evergreen Solar Rises on Expansion
- Circuit Board Company Sees Stock, Sales Surge. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;2/16/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the increase in the share price of Santa Ana, California-based TTM Technologies in 2003. Market value of the company in early 2004; Major clients of the company; Financial performance in 2002 and 2003; Products offered by TTM Technologies.
- Playing to strengths. Gerrard, Neil // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Oct2006, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p29
The article focuses on the increase in share price of Vibroplant following its shift from general to specialist plant hire. The company posted a 10.4% increase in revenues from ï¿½ 90 million to ï¿½ 99.4 million. Profits are rose by 17.7% from ï¿½ 10.2 million to ï¿½ 12 million. The...
- InterDigital shares up on rising revenues, better net income. // RCR Wireless News;8/18/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p20
Reports on the profits posted by InterDigital Communications Corp. for the second quarter of 2003. Revenue of the firm; Net income; Share price.
- NCR Shares Up After Earnings Guidance. Wolfe, Daniel // American Banker;1/11/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 8, p6
The author reports that the stock prices at NCR Corp. increased in January 2008 after the company announced that it expects to earn more in 2007 than originally anticipated. Areas within the organization which are being credited with contributing to the increase in company earnings are...
- Halladale to dip into SE offices . // Estates Gazette;7/12/2003, Issue 328, p43
Presents information on the financial situation of retail specialist Halladale in Great Britain as of July 2003. Increase in full-year pretax profit; Rise in net asset value per share; Share price growth.
- Growing pains. Hawkins, Nigel // Utility Week;5/2/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p22
Reports on the performance of the telecommunication firm Centrica. Setbacks suffered by the company; Share price as of May 2003; Growth of its operating profit.
- Aetna earned $1.98 a share. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/25/2014, pA02
Aetna earned $1.98 a share ex items, up 32% vs. a year earlier and crushing Q1 estimates by 48 cents. Revenue rose 47% to $13.97 bil, slightly above forecasts.
- Audible Sales Rise, Loss Falls. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/23/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the increase in sales of Audible Inc. in the fourth quarter of 2003. Net income; Decline in net loss of the company; Factors contributing to the improved financial condition of the business; Stock price of Audible.
- FAB 50. Orr, Deborah; DeCarlo, Scott; Reifman, Shlomo // Forbes Asia;10/2/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p34
The article presents Forbes' second annual Fabulous 50, the best of Asia-Pacific's publicly traded companies. Every name on the list had to meet a gamut of statistical measurements; long-term profitability, sales and earnings growth, plus projected earnings and stock-price gains. With Asia's...