Zillow Hosts Mortgage Open House
- Zillow Hosts Mortgage Open House. Medford, Cassimir // Red Herring;4/3/2008, p2
The article reports on the decision of Seattle, Washington-based Zillow.com to add a mortgage marketplace for lenders to get in front of the monthly visitors to the online real estate site. The startup takes publicly available housing data and displays it in a mashup fashion on maps. The company...
- Number of Homes Underwater Climbs. // American Banker;2/10/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 23, p10
The article reports that the number of homes in the U.S. that are worth less than their outstanding mortgage has risen according to Zillow Inc., a real estate information and data company.
- Sellers Overpricing Homes. // Qualified Remodeler;Aug2011, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p12
The article focuses on the analysis in for-sale listings by Zillow Inc. regarding the 14.1 percent overpricing by home sellers on purchased houses in the U.S. from 2007 onwards.
- 'Underwater'roan Numbers Dropping: Study. Waggoner, Darren // National Mortgage News;8/16/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p8
The article reports on a study conducted by Zillow.com which revealed that percentage of U.S. homeowners with mortgages in negative equity is declining.
- Negative Equity Rate Falls to 17%. Nemeroff, Evan // National Mortgage News;9/1/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 48, p1
The article discusses the online real estate database firm Zillow's report on negative equity rate of mortgage homeowners in the U.S. and also comments on expected decline in equity rate along with statistics related to mortgage loans.
- Panel of forecasters sees price gains continuing in 2013. // Mortgage Banking;Feb2013, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p14
The article offers information on a survey titled "Zillow Home Price Expectation Survey" which concludes an expected rise of 3.1 percent in home prices in 2013, conducted by Seattle-based Zillow Inc.
- Housing Optimism Grows, Prices Could Rise Awhile. Collins, Brian // Origination News;Feb2013, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p1
The article focuses on results form an annual survey conducted by online real estate database Zillow Inc. on house prices which shows that house prices will rise by 3.1 percent in 2013 and are expected to grow by three percent annually till 2017.
- Activists Target Realty Site. Bergquist, Erick; Berry, Kate // American Banker;10/27/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 207, p13
The article looks at how an activist group has launched a campaign against Zillow.com, a Web site that provides free estimates of home values, claiming the estimates are highly inaccurate and facilitate poor consumer choice and problematic lending practices nationwide. The National Community...
- Low Rates Drive Affordability. // Qualified Remodeler;May2013, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p8
The article offers information on a report by Zillow Inc. which showed that American homeowners paid almost 37% less per month in mortgage payments in the fourth quarter of 2012 compared to pre-housing-bubble norms.