Zillow Hosts Mortgage Open House
- Zillow Adds Foreclosed Homes to Website. Browdie, Brian // American Banker;10/29/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 166, p10
The article reports the online real estate company Zillow has information on 1.8 million pre-foreclosure and foreclosed homes that are up for sale on its website and notes a press release from the company's chief executive officer Spencer Rascoff.
- Zillow will miss '15 targets. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/15/2015, pA02
The article presents the views of online real estate company Zillow Inc.'s chief executive officer (CEO) Spencer Rascoff who said the company will miss its 2015 earnings expectations.
- Reaching Out To Borrowers Using Mobile. Finkelstein, Brad // Origination News;Jan2013, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p1
The article offers information on the NAMB National Conference in which Spencer Rascoff, chief executive officer (CEO) of the online real estate database service provider Zillow Inc., spoke on the importance of contacting borrowers through mobile applications and devices.
- Zillow Surprises With Q1 Profit, Raised Outlook 'Incremental Margin High'. KEVIN SHALVEY // Investors Business Daily;5/ 8/2014, pA04
Real estate website Zillow late Wednesday reported a surprise per-share profit in Q1 and raised its full-year outlook above consensus, sending its shares higher.
- Zillow Hosts Mortgage Open House. Medford, Cassimir // Red Herring;4/3/2008, p5
The article reports on the decision of Seattle, Washington-based Zillow.com to add a mortgage marketplace for lenders to get in front of the monthly visitors to the online real estate site. The startup takes publicly available housing data and displays it in a mashup fashion on maps. The company...
- Zillow zaps StreetEasy. PINCUS, ADAM // Real Deal: New York Real Estate;Nov2013, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p42
The article reports on the acquisition of New York real estate listings website and firm StreetEasy Inc. by its Seattle, Washington-based residential listings counterpart Zillow Inc. for $50 million. It mentions that Zillow was not taken seriously in the state due to its imprecise data on...
- Could Zillow's Latest Buy Become a Mortgage Doc Play? Finkelstein, Brad // American Banker;8/24/2015, Vol. 180 Issue 131, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of mortgage documentation management company DotLoop by online real estate listings company Zillow. Topics mentioned include terms of the deal, possible reasons behind Zillow's decision to expand into the mortgage documentation space, and comments from...
- Zillow Misses On Bottom Line; Q2 Revenue Jumps 68%, Beats. MICHELE CHANDLER // Investors Business Daily;8/ 6/2014, pA05
Real estate website Zillow continued its spend-to-grow plan, swinging to a Q2 loss that was a penny a share more than expected.
- Zillow Q1 Earnings Beat Views, But Revenue Comes Up Short. MICHELE CHANDLER // Investors Business Daily;5/13/2015, pA04
The article reports on the increase of earnings of American online real estate database company Zillow Inc. for the first quarter of 2015 but revenue decline for the same period. Zillow's chief executive officer Spencer Rascoff noted the company's work ahead of the year. He mentions the...