SunEdison Gets $20M in Project Financing
- MARYLAND. // Solar Today;Fall/Winter2010, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p41
The article lists the vendors and installers of solar energy technology in Maryland including AtisSun Inc., Sun Edison LLC, and Earth Sun Energy Systems.
- Market brightens in California. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;06/02/97, Vol. 238 Issue 22, p14
Reports on the entry of additional investors in the solar energy industry in California. Skepticism of Congress on the future of the industry; Solar cell production at Energy Photovoltaics Inc.; Revival of a solar-panel plant by the British Petroleum Co.
- Hubble reprieve keeps big bucks rocketing to Maryland. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/10/2006, Vol. 53 Issue 51, p9A
The article offers news briefs in Maryland in 2006. National Aeronautics and Space Administration has announced its plan to repair Hubble Space Telescope, after debating whether to risk a space shuttle mission before the fleet's planned 2010 decommissioning. SunEdison LLC has entered into a...
- Evergreen Solar Inks $200M Agreement with SunEdison. // Electronic News;7/24/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 30, p53
The article reports on a sales agreement signed by solar power product supplier Evergreen Solar Inc. with SunEdison for its low-cost String Ribbon wafer technology. Richard M. Feldt, president and CEO of Evergreen Solar, said that SunEdison offer clients access to the company's Solar Power...
- Solar sector sees strong Q1. // Power Watch India;Apr2014, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p26
The article focuses on clean energy communications and consulting firm Mercom Capital Group LLC's report on 2014 first quarter funding and mergers and acquisitions activity for the global solar power industry.
- United States : SOLAR CITY secures a financing round of $201.5 million. // TendersInfo News;8/4/2014, p1
The article reports on the venture capital financing launched by solar technology company Solar City that secured 201.5 million dollars. Topics discussed include the company's issuance of notes secured by and payable from the cash flow generated by a pool of photovoltaic systems, the allocation...
- Borrego Solar Grabs $14M. Moresco, Justin // Red Herring;2/4/2009, p5
The article reports on Borrego Solar Systems's first round of venture financing from an unnamed institutional investor, which raised $14 million. The funding would be used by the company to expand its solar power installation business into the Mid-Atlantic region of the U.S., focusing on New...
- Vibrancy of Gujarat's solar energy sector makes it a favourite destination for investments. Chakravarty, Richa // Electronics Bazaar;Nov2014, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p32
The article offers information on the development and implementation in Gujarat, India's solar policy which is an investment hub in the country. Topics discussed include to capture the huge potential in the solar sector, the government of Gujarat (GoG) introduced its Solar Power Policy, the...
- Bloomberg New Energy Finance Names Suntech a Leading PV Module Supplier in 2015. // World Energy News;2/10/2015, p1
No abstract available.