Tesla Revs Up for California
- Tesla Lifts Its Base Model S. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/9/2015, pA01
6 The electric car maker is dropping the Model S 60, which goes 205 miles between charges, Bloomberg said, but is adding the Model S 70D, which will go 240 miles. It starts at $75,000, vs. $71,000 for the old one, and has a 329-hp motor, all-wheel drive and, eventually, lane-keeping and...
- Newport OKs Tesla's Request, Dealer Lease Expected. Cruz, Sherri // Orange County Business Journal;3/22/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p32
The article offers news briefs related to the automobile dealerships in California. Tesla Motors Inc. in San Carlos would sell electric sports cars in Newport Beach for 100,000 dollars if the Newport's city government would approve its application to do electric car repairs at a certain location...
- It's Still About the Battery. MURRAY, CHARLES J. // Design News;Jul2013, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p20
The article comments that the formidable accomplishment of Tesla Motors of building the best electric car came with a 90,000 U.S dollar sticker price due to its big, expensive electric car battery. It discusses that car buying for most American consumers is more a matter of pragmatism. The...
- MODEL EXCESS. Nelson, Gabe // Automotive News;10/5/2015, Vol. 89 Issue 6693, p0032
The article offers a preview of the Model X automobile from Tesla Motors, Inc.
- Electric carmaker Tesla to open D.C. store. // Bluegrass Automotive Report;Oct2010, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p14
The article reports that Tesla Motors Inc. will open an electric automobile store in Washington D.C.
- HOT TOPIC Teste's new Model III. // Auto Express;8/6/2014, Issue 1331, p27
A preview of Tesla Motors Inc.'s forthcoming Model III car is presented.
- Tesla Extends Reach In China. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/2/2014, pA01
4 The electric car maker will build 400 charging outlets at
- Tesla. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/ 4/2013, pA02
The article reports that an investigation of fires in Model S electric automobiles made by Tesla Motors Inc. did not find any manufacturing defect in the automobiles.
- Tesla Model S face-lift kills grille. Nelson, Gabe // Automotive News;4/18/2016, Vol. 90 Issue 6721, p0006
The article informs that Tesla Motors has removed the blacked-out nose cone on its Model S sedan to align its look with that of the Model X crossover and as a signal of a change in the styling direction for electric cars.