Tesla Revs Up for California
- Tesla Lifts Its Base Model S. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/9/2015, pA01
6 The electric car maker is dropping the Model S 60, which goes 205 miles between charges, Bloomberg said, but is adding the Model S 70D, which will go 240 miles. It starts at $75,000, vs. $71,000 for the old one, and has a 329-hp motor, all-wheel drive and, eventually, lane-keeping and...
- Newport OKs Tesla's Request, Dealer Lease Expected. Cruz, Sherri // Orange County Business Journal;3/22/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p32
The article offers news briefs related to the automobile dealerships in California. Tesla Motors Inc. in San Carlos would sell electric sports cars in Newport Beach for 100,000 dollars if the Newport's city government would approve its application to do electric car repairs at a certain location...
- It's Still About the Battery. MURRAY, CHARLES J. // Design News;Jul2013, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p20
The article comments that the formidable accomplishment of Tesla Motors of building the best electric car came with a 90,000 U.S dollar sticker price due to its big, expensive electric car battery. It discusses that car buying for most American consumers is more a matter of pragmatism. The...
- MODEL EXCESS. Nelson, Gabe // Automotive News;10/5/2015, Vol. 89 Issue 6693, p0032
The article offers a preview of the Model X automobile from Tesla Motors, Inc.
- Tesla's Model S the "Car of the Year". Blomberg, Lindsey // E THIS WEEK;4/14/2013, p8
The article announces that Tesla Motors Inc.'s all electric Tesla Model S has been named the 2013 World Green Car and honored as the 2013 Motor Trend Car of the Year at the New York International Auto Show.
- NOTHING BEATS GOOD OL' GASOLINE POWER. McCluggage, Denise // AutoWeek;12/9/2013, Vol. 63 Issue 24, p15
The article offers brief information on the Tesla Model S electric automobile from Tesla Motors Inc.
- Tesla tops crash test chart. // Auto Express;8/28/2013, Issue 1283, p22
The article offers brief information on the Model S electric saloon car from Tesla Motors Inc.
- Automaker Tesla takes fight to North Carolina. Kardish, Chris // Appalachian Automotive Report;Jul2013, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p14
The article reports on the argument launched by Tesla Motors against a bill that could ban it from selling electric cars in North Carolina.
- Lemon law suit squeezes Tesla to buy back 'S'. // Automotive News;7/21/2014, Vol. 88 Issue 6630, p46
The article reports on the agreement of electric car maker Tesla to buy back a Model S car owned by physician Robert Montgomery following a lemon law suit filed by his lawyer Vince Megna.