DRIVING TO THE GREEN
- Don't start your round without a concrete pre-shot routine. May, Jonathan // Caribbean Business;4/27/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 16, p58
The article provides tips on how to develop a pre-shot routine and use it on every golf shot.
- LONG AND STRONG. Clarke, David M. // Golf Magazine;Nov2010, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p10
An introduction is presented to a special section in this issue on the drive in golf including instructional articles, articles on the driver golf club and an interview with golfer Mark Calcavecchia.
- Hit a Dead-Straight Drive. Patri, Tom // Golf Magazine;Nov2008, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p52
The article offers step-by-step instructions for hitting a low-flying, low-spinning tee shot.
- How to Hit More Fairways. Cain, Anne; DeNunzio, David; Chwasky, Michael // Golf Magazine;Apr2010, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p34
The article presents illustrated instructions on executing a proper downswing when driving a golf ball.
- Never Come Up Short. Lopuszynski, Mike; DeNunzio, David; Chwasky, Michael // Golf Magazine;Apr2010, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p35
The article presents illustrated instructions on how to perform a swing drill aimed at preventing the golf club from hitting the ground before it hits the ball.
- NOT REALLY GOING THE DISTANCE. // Golf Digest;May2012, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p44
In this article the author discusses regarding comments on the unpleasant situation of driving 300 yards in golf.
- FAST HIPS CREATE POWER. Woods, Tiger; McDaniel, Pete; Soltau, Mark // Golf Digest;Apr2007, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p37
The article presents instruction on producing an effective drive in golf.
- FIND MORE FAIRWAYS. Harmon, Butch // Golf Digest;Dec2007, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p40
The article offers instructions on how to drive a golf ball.
- BOMB & GOUGE. // Golf Digest;Sep2009, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p21
The article provides an answer to a question of the need to replace old golf drive with a new one.