Defining SOCKS as performance apparel
- Hispanic Market Not a Monolith. // MMR;6/14/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p40
The article reports on the adjustment made by local mass retailers to their offerings to cope shopping needs of various Hispanic customer bases in New York in 2010.
- Discount Grocery Stores Are Often Right Format. Woldt, Jeffrey // MMR;6/14/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p55
In this article, the author discusses adjustments made by mass market retailers to their offerings to the thinking of the post-recession consumer in the U.S. in 2010.
- Premier rolls out its store revamp scheme. BANKS, SIMON // Convenience Store;2/12/2016, p6
The article reports on the plan of retail store Premier to launch a reformating programme in Sheffield, England and works with retailers throughout its estate to increase sales.
- MEAT FEET. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Nov2009, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p24
A photograph of the meat sock product available at Third Drawer Down in Melbourne, Victoria is presented.
- BONJOUR OPENS AT KAMLA NAGAR, NEW DELHI. // Shopping Centre News;Oct/Nov2014, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p22
The article offers information on the opening of brand new store with a range of stylish socks by the socks brand Bonjour at Kamla Nagar, New Delhi in India.
- THE ATHLETIC. // Mountain Bike Action;Jan2016, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p113
The article offers brief information on athletic socks from The Athletic.
- Window Seat. // Travel Daily;12/11/2012, p3
The article reports that the problem of missing socks has been solved by an outlet at Downtown Disney in Orlando, Florida.
- LOCAL RETAIL MARKET MONITORING: STRATEGIC IMPLICATIONS. King, Charles W. // Advances in Consumer Research;1978, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p688
Monitoring of the local retail market competitive structure for the retailer's particular product category and the retailer's position and store image within that competitive mileau is essential to the retailer's strategic planning. This paper discusses the retailer's strategic planning needs,...
- Sneak peek. Grady, Tina // Aftermarket Business;Jul2003, Vol. 113 Issue 7, p1
Examines the uses of a mystery shoppers in planning to build a store functions. Mission of uncovering information about stores and employees; Tactics used by the mystery shopper while in the store; Application of the mystery-shopping programs from large retail operations and program group. ...