RUSSELL TO TRANSITION ATLANTA OFFICES TO BOWLING GREEN
- Mastering the art of the relocation. Lewis, David // Westchester County Business Journal;03/05/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p15
Provides tips on planning for business relocation. Need to plan the seating arrangements; Notification of customers; Considerations for the packing process.
- Move part of Arts Council's hew strategy. McLaughlin, Kathleen // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/24/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p3
The article reports on the relocation of Arts Council of Indianapolis in Indiana to a smaller space in Pennsylvania Street as part of the organization's strategy to cope up with funding cuts.
- Homestead Birkenstock to move store. Burke, Anita // Journal of Business (10756124);02/22/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 5, pA5
Plans of Homestead Birkenstock to move store from the Flour Mill to a larger space in Spokane, Washington. Products sold in the store; Factors influencing the decision to move; Effects of the expansion on store employment.
- Empire Pools expands to cover whole backyard. Burke, Anita // Journal of Business (10756124);02/22/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 5, pA8
Reports the company expansion plans of Empire Pools Inc. in Spokane, Washington. Business history of the company; Products included in the expansion; Employment details.
- Able Label plans move to SBIP. // Journal of Business (10756124);02/22/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 5, pA23
Reports the plan of Able Label Inc. to move in the Spokane Business & Industrial Park in Washington.
- Checklist for the relocation decision. // Westchester County Business Journal;05/24/99, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p14
Presents a checklist for companies considering business relocation. Includes work force; Markets and transportation; Facility and site; Electrical and water supply; Site characteristics.
- Moving a Business. What Fun. L.T. // Oregon Business Magazine;Nov98, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p21
Suggests that there is fun in the relocation process of a business. Relocation plan which Hilda Horvath, owner of Velvet Touch Chocolates in Albany used; How she treated her move; Description of the site which the business was relocated to; Comments from Horvath.
- THE BUZZ. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Dec2001, Vol. 15 Issue 12, pA3
Report business development in Wenatchee, Washington as of December 2001. Relocation of Applesox baseball club; Opening of the latest express branch of North Central Credit Union; Expansion of the Trade Winds Coffee Company.
- Smooth moves for your firm. // CA Magazine;Jun/Jul99, Vol. 132 Issue 5, p18
Offers information on how to have a successful business relocation. Suggestions on how to achieve success in business; Focus of relocation announcements; Option presented by bulk mailing.