- Wolverine Continues Building Global Brands. Emrich, Anne Bond // Grand Rapids Business Journal;02/05/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p7
Focuses on the business planning of Wolverine World Wide Inc. in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Focus on brand positioning; Introduction of other footwear models; Advertising strategies.
- Major Footwear Firms Post Healthy Earnings Increases. Sargent, Lydia // FN: Footwear News;2/7/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p14
Provides information on footwear firms that posted earnings increases for the fourth quarter of 2004. Wolverine World Wide; Reebok International Ltd.; Columbia Sportswear Co.
- High-Tech Tees. // Men's Fitness;Nov2009, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p18
The article evaluates several gym clothes including Reebok Carcharodon Sleeveless from Reebok International Ltd., Merrel Split Tee from apparel manufacturer Merrell and Equmen Core Precision Undershirt from Australian apparel company Equmen.
- Delta Apparel To Close Alabama Facility. // Textile World;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 157 Issue 5, p78
The article reports on the announcement of Delta Apparel Inc., a manufacturer of branded and private label activewear, that it will close its manufacturing facility in Fayette, Alabama. Delta Apparel has decided to shutdown its operation in the third quarter of 2007 as part of the restructuring...
- Reebok shoots from the hip-hop in sneaker wars. Devaney, Polly // Marketing Week;7/31/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p21
Focuses on the decision of Reebook International Ltd. in signing up non-athletes creating own signature collections. Background of Reebok; Launch of Rbk, a brand extension of Reebok; Differentiation strategy of Reebok.
- Earnings Report. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;7/24/2008, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p5
The article offers news briefs on earnings of several sporting goods companies. Skechers USA, Inc. announced net sales of $354.6 million for the second quarter of 2008. Wolverine World Wide, Inc. reported 6.8% increase in revenue in 2008. LaCrosse Footwear, Inc. reported 12% increase in...
- News Briefs. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;12/23/2008, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p5
This section offers news briefs related to the sporting goods industry. Nike Inc. has launched the Air Jordan XX3 Premier to wrap up the 23rd anniversary of Nike's Air Jordan basketball shoe. A quarterly cash dividend of $0.11 per share of common stock was announced by the directors of Wolverine...
- News Briefs. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;8/31/2009, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p7
This section offers news briefs related to the sporting goods industry in the U.S. Moszkito will include four new closed footwear for Fall 2009. NexCen Brands, Inc. reveals the launching of the 50th TAF franchised store in Mexico under an existing master franchise agreement. Wolverine World...
- Merrell launches 'store in-store' displays across UK. // In-Store;Feb2008, p5
The article reports on the launching of a range of store-in-store displays by outdoor sports brand Merrell in Great Britain. The display units, developed by Design4Retail, will be installed in Blacks stores. The unit utilizes the outdoor graphics theme using clear acrylic blocks, holders...