K2 SPORTS SNAPS UP ZOOT SPORTS
- Zoot Launches Triathlon-Specific Footwear Line. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Jul2007, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p18
The article reports that Zoot Sports is introducing a triathalon-specific footwear line called the ULTRA Footwear collection. It has identified speed of entry, sockless wear, and water retention as problem areas specific to triathletes' footwear. The ULTRA line includes styles for men and women....
- The slap-dash roll-up sits on shaky ground. Madden, Michael D. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p26
Warns that overuse of the lucrative roll-up strategy threatens to leave many United States consolidators vulnerable. Factors blamed for the failure of roll-ups; Difficulties in finding one firm that can be restructured with others in its industry; Importance of right management and flexible...
- Creating Synergies. Johnson, Howard E. // CMA Management;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p36
Focuses on the strategic value of business acquisitions. Components of value and price; Post-acquisition synergies; Types of synergies commonly anticipated by strategic buyers; Costs of realizing synergies.
- Integrating acquisitions successfully: Capturing the value. Wall, Stephen J.; Boccuzzi, Marie // Fairfield County Business Journal;01/31/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 5, pS3
Offers tips and advice on how to integrate business acquisitions successfully. Need to have flexible integration plans and processes; Need to recognize each organization's unique skills and core competencies.
- 'Seamless' Merger Starts With Right Ingredients. Sterns, Michael // San Diego Business Journal;12/3/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p27
Focuses on the need for strategic planning in the merger between two financial institutions. Advantages of a merger; Importance of consolidating technologies; Evaluation of the differences and similarities between organizations.
- Addressing Key Areas Keeps Mergers on Firm Ground. // Healthcare Executive;May/Jun2000, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p11
Explains the strategies to take when handling vulnerable areas in a merger negotiation. Role of the leader in the delivery of information; Development of a criteria for the decision-making process; Importance of the focus on the benefits of long-term vision.
- The Deal Process That Never Stops. Holubec, Lev; Klee, John; Wathen, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jul2002, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p24
Focuses on trends in Merger and acquisition (M&A) activities. Impact of economic slowdown on M&A activities; Importance of a strategic approach for the success of acquisitions; Factors involved in a n approach to improve the M&A process of a company.
- Entrepreneurs Eye M&As as Tool for Company Growth. Lamb, Michael // San Diego Business Journal;10/1/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p22
Focuses on the strategic planning for consolidation among companies in San Diego, California. Assessment of the comfort level with the broker; Derivation of prospects to establish relationships; Avoidance of risky venture.
- M&A market kicks its heels over deals. PETRYK, ANDREW K. // Smart Business Florida;Winter2015, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p27
The article discusses trends in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) market and mentions topics including the expansion in middle market M&A, industries that are expected to have robust M&A activity in 2015 and factors influencing M&A strategies.