Time to Make Some Lemonade
- Hyundai Increases Sponsorship With Top Cable Show. Volpe, Michael // Orange County Business Journal;11/22/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 47, p49
The article offers news briefs related to business development in California including the renewal of the sports sponsorship of Fountain Valley-based Hyundai Motor America Inc., the plans of Tustin-based Vertical Marketing Networks to increase the casino's digital advertising and social media...
- industry NEWS: In the News. // Ink World;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p77
The article offers news briefs related to the chemical and coatings industry which include the entry of XSER Coatings LLC in the ultraviolet (UV) curable coatings market, the expansion of the distribution agreement between M. F. Cachat Co. and the appointment of graphic distributor Ariangraf to...
- Buda is open for business. SEVILLA, ANDY // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);6/19/2013, Vol. 111 Issue 12, p1D
The article reports on the preparation for strategic planning on economic development in Buda, Texas, which aims to attract quality businesses and investors and manage economic growth in the country.
- Local Campaigns Take Publicity Into Their Own Hands. HOHMANN, GEORGE // State Journal (WV);1/31/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p8
The article focuses on the multiple efforts of Charleston, West Virginia to promote local businesses impacted by the water emergency by having strategic planning meeting about the state's image.
- Are you ready to bean entrepreneur? Are you sure? DeRaffale, Frank // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p9
In this article, the author discusses the key factors that permit for success, which includes belief, stick-to-itiveness, attitude and discipline.
- FIVE KEYS TO AN ECONOMIC REVIVAL. // Smart Business Tampa Bay;Apr2010, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p8
The article presents the five keys factor that businesses should consider toward economic revival, particularly in the different areas of concern in management including entrepreneurial thinking, new market leadership, and technological innovation.
- Call of the mild. Hasenfuss, Marc // Finweek;3/25/2010, p37
The article focuses on the strategic objective of the tourism group Wilderness Holdings to double its numbers in the Wilderness destinations by 2015 through improving the operational efficiencies of its business model.
- 1 INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY: 1.2 HOW TO STRATEGICALLY EVALUATE CZECH REPUBLIC. // Czech Republic Economic Studies;2007, p12
The article presents a strategic evaluation of Czech Republic. According to the author, the most strategic way to evaluate Czech Republic is to consider key dimensions which themselves are composites of several factors. Meanwhile, these composite portfolio approaches have long been used by...
- CALENDAR. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/17/2009, Issue 324011, p5
A calendar of events related to business development in California for 2009 is presented which includes The Impact of the Federal Stimulus Package Budget on Local Real Estate, on April 20, Planting the Seed for the New Economy &the RJI Transition on April 22, and Women in Business Luncheon on...