SEXUAL SATISFACTION AMONG MARRIED WOMEN AGE 50 AND OLDER
- PERFECT BODIES EQUAL PERFECT SEX And other lies we believe. Looney, Teri // Marriage Partnership;Fall2006, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p46
The article comments on common sexual misconceptions in marriage. Sex is not doing what comes naturally, instead it takes work to maintain a satisfying sexual relationship. A satisfying relationship is not guaranteed by a beautiful body. Emotional intimacy and physical intimacy are equally...
- TOYLESS MARRIAGES. Mills, David // Touchstone: A Journal of Mere Christianity;Apr2008, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p6
The article discusses the issue regarding the research studies which indicate that church-going people actually enjoy sex more. According to the author, the studies are associated with the relation between the number of times a couple goes to church and the number of children they have. He added...
- Love and sex after 60: How to evaluate and treat the sexually-active woman. Butler, Robert N.; Lewis, Myrna I. // Geriatrics;Nov94, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p33
Part III. Discusses how to evaluate and treat sexually-active older women. Attitudes towards sex; Urinary incontinence; Effect of mastectomy in a woman's sexuality; Estrogen replacement therapy for women; Ratio of women who die of heart disease to women who die of breast cancer.
- Sexuality in older women. Roosevelt, Edith Kermit // Nutrition Health Review: The Consumer's Medical Journal;Fall90, Issue 56, p16
Discusses the nature of sexuality in older women. Reversible changes in physiological indicators of sexual function; Maintenance of sexual interest in 50% of all women between 66 and 71 years of age; Steps to treat older females with decreased libido and sexual function.
- Church documents on human sexuality and the authority of scripture. Fulkerson, Mary McClintock // Interpretation: A Journal of Bible & Theology;Jan95, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p46
Focuses on the sexuality documents produced by Protestant churches to address the phenomenon of human sexuality in relation to the Holy Scriptures. Controversy about the documents; Anatomy of biblical authority; Conflicts in texts to conflicts in communities.
- Episcopalians decide against sex discussion. // National Catholic Reporter;9/9/94, Vol. 30 Issue 39, p4
Focuses on Episcopal bishops' opposition to planned debate on five controversial sexuality measures. Conflict between the members of the church.
- Unholy trinity: God, sex and religion. Russell, Katharine // Lesbian News;Sep97, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p28
Opinion. Focuses on the issue of sex and religion. Reference to the affair between the daughter of Orange County Representative John Schmitz and a 13-year old boy; Questions over the origin of sex being taboo; Importance of the religion as a means of imposing order and structure in society;...
- FYI. // Gay & Lesbian Times;2/14/2008, Issue 1051, p20
The article reports on the social statement on human sexuality "Free in Christ to Serve the Neighbor: Lutherans Talk about Human Sexuality" which will be released on March 13, 2008 by the Evangelical Lutheran Church in the U.S.
- If the world is making sex into a religion it wouldn't be for the first time. Byfield, Ted; Byfield, Virginia // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;03/17/97, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p36
Opinion. Discusses the conclusions of Charles Pickstone, author of the book `For Fear of the Angels: How Sex Supplanted Religion.' Pickstone's argument that Western civilization has replace God with sex; The rituals and clergy; The biblical teaching on sex; Sex and religion in the Greek...