THE EFFECT OF FEEDING ATRIPLEX NUMMULARIA ON SOME OF THE PRODUCTIVE PROPORITIES IN RABBITS
- Trisomies and Triploidies in Hamster Embryos: Induction by Low-Pressure Hypoxia and pH Imbalances. Shimada, Takamichi; Watanabe, Gentaro; Ingalls, Theodore H. // Archives of Environmental Health;Mar/Apr80, Vol. 35 Issue 2
Examines the production of trisomic and triploid embryos by mating hamster females. Involvement of maternal hydrogen ion concentration imbalances between ovulation and fertilization; Indication of differences of trisomies and triploidies in embryos; Causative factors of trisomy.
- Analysis of reproductive traits of broiler rabbits reared in sub-temperate climate of Kodai hills, Tamil Nadu, India. Rajapandi, S.; Ramanathan, N.; Pourouchottamane, R.; Thiruvenkadan, A. K.; Kumar, V. Ramesh Saravana; Pankaj, P. K.; Rajendiran, A. S. // Veterinary World;Sep2015, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p1045
Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu, India having sub-temperate climate with winter temperature during night hours going below 0Â°C with an objective of finding the influence of different factors such as breed, year, season and parity on different reproductive traits of broiler rabbits in order to come out...
- AVALIAÃ‡ÃƒO NUTRICIONAL DA CASQUINHA DE MILHO EM DIETAS PARA COELHOS EM CRESCIMENTO. Pontara Vilas Boas Ribeiro, Bruna; Machado, Luiz Carlos; Geraldo, Adriano; Thaironi de Medeiros, Alex; Gaspary Martins, Marcelo; dos Santos, Tiago Antônio // Archives of Veterinary Science;2013, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p20
For efficient balance of complete feeds for rabbits is essential to research the nutritional value of alternative ingredients as well as the substitution capacity of the traditional ingredients. This study aimed to evaluate the effect of replacing alfalfa hay by corn hulls (pericarp) and to...
- Ocean pH Tolerance in Two Important Antarctic Invertebrates. // CO2 Science;5/25/2011, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p1
The article discusses research study on the ocean hydrogen-ion concentration (pH) tolerance in Antarctic invertebrates, Sterechinus neumayeri and Parborlasia corrugatus. It references a study by J. A. Ericson and colleagues, published in "Marine Biology." Study authors found that fertilization...
- Real-time and noninvasive monitoring of respiration activity of fertilized ova using semiconductor-based biosensing devices. Sakata, Toshiya; Makino, Izumi; Kita, Sayaka // European Biophysics Journal;May2011, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p699
In this report, we propose a novel evaluation method of embryo activity, describing the real-time and noninvasive electrical monitoring of embryo activity, caused by fertilization of the sea urchin, using a biologically-coupled field-effect transistor (bio-FET) comprised of semiconductor-based...
- Motility of spermatozoa obtained from testes of Japanese pearl oyster Pinctada fucata martensii. Ohta, Hiromi; Kawamoto, Takayuki; Isowa, Kiyoshi; Aoki, Hideo; Hayashi, Masahiro; Narita, Teruyoshi; Komaru, Akira // Fisheries Science;Feb2007, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p107
Effects of NH3 concentration in sea water and pH of sea water on the motility of spermatozoa obtained from testes were examined in the Japanese pearl oyster . Percent motility at 30 s after dilution increased with increasing NH3 concentration in sea water from 0.75â€“2.0 mM. When...
- Projected Near-Future Levels of Temperature and pCO2 Reduce Coral Fertilization Success. Albright, Rebecca; Mason, Benjamin // PLoS ONE;Feb2013, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p1
Increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide (pCO2) are projected to contribute to a 1.1â€“6.4Â°C rise in global average surface temperatures and a 0.14â€“0.35 reduction in the average pH of the global surface ocean by 2100. If realized, these changes are expected to have negative...
- Cooking Rabbit Salad. Allison, Amy // Hopscotch;Apr/May2001, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p12
Presents a recipe for a salad inspired by a rabbit's diet.
- Cuddle bunnies: dwarf and Mini-Lop rabbits. // Burke's Backyard;Jul2012, p101
The article offers information on the Dwarf Lop and Mini-Lop rabbits which can be kept as pets, and offers suggestions on their hutches, food and maintenance.