Square Enix Wants to Gobble Tecmo Games
- Tecmo Rejects Bid, Has Other Plans. Lee, Michael // Red Herring;9/4/2008, p8
The article reports on the deadline given by Square Enix to Tecmo Games regarding its acquisition offer. Techmo was given time to decide whether it would accept its offer, a 30 percent premium over its share price. Tecmo said it was not interested though there is a high possibility of...
- Excess funds and agency problems: an empirical study of incremental cash disbursements. Lie, E // Review of Financial Studies;Spring2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p219
This study investigates the excess funds hypothesis using samples of special dividends, regular dividend increases, and self-tender offers. All three types of firms tend to have funds in excess of industry norms before the events. The excess funds are largely nonrecurring for special dividend...
- MFI shares rise 8%. // Cabinet Maker;06/25/99, Issue 5143, p5
Announces an eight percent in increase in MFI shares on June 21, 1999 following reports of a Wal-Mart bid.
- Tomb Raider Timed Exclusive Coming To PC. // Micro Mart;2015 Special Issue, Issue 1374, p53
The article discusses launch of video game Rise of the Tomb Raider by video game developer Square Enix for gaming consoles Xbox, Play Station 4 and personal computers.
- GigOptix announces launch of modified Dutch auction tender offer to purchase up to $2.0 million of its common stock. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;3/30/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p2
The article discusses the launch of a modified Dutch auction tender offer by GigOptix Inc. for the purchase of its shares of common stock, offering to purchase up to two million U.S. dollars worth of its common stock at a price between 3.10 U.S. dollars and 2.85 U.S. dollars. The expiration of...
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;3/12/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p3
The article reports on a tender offer of WebMD Health to buy up to 5.8 million shares of its common stock at a price of 45.80 U.S. dollars per share.
- "CHRONO TRIGGER" RETURNS FOR HOLIDAY SEASON. // Multimedia Publisher;Aug2008, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p4
The article reviews the video game Chrono Trigger from Square Enix Inc.
- "DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY" TO LAUNCH MID-YEAR 2009. // Multimedia Publisher;Feb2009, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p3
The article reviews the video game Dissidia Final Fantasy from Square Enix Inc.
- Fremantle & Square Enix Invade Space. // Casino International;Jun2012, p53
The article reports on the agreement between FremantleMedia Enterprises and Square Enix Ltd. to develop the arcade videogame classic Space Invaders as an online slots game in Europe.