- Texting Compromises Learning: More Evidence. // Teaching Professor;Jan2014, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p6
The article discusses a study which examines the students' use of mobile phones during class lectures. It references the article "The impact of mobile phone usage on student learning" by J. H. Kuznekoff and S. Titsworth in the 2013 issue. The study revealed that students who use their gadgets...
- A Secure Steganographic Method via Multiple Choice Questions. Lingyun Xiang; Xingming Sun; Ruling Liu; Hengfu Yang // Information Technology Journal;May2011, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p992
In this study, a novel secure steganographic method was proposed by taking advantage of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs). Selecting a series of MCQs to automatically generate a stego text could conceal secret information. The proposed method could achieve a considerable embedding bit rate while...
- WORD workout. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;10/9/2006, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p8
A multiple-choice quiz on vocabulary is presented.
- TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE. // Infantry;Aug-Dec2009, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p52
A quiz about the ancient Roman army is presented.
- VOCABULARY QUIZ. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;2/6/2006, Vol. 68 Issue 15, p8
A multiple-choice quiz concerning vocabulary words is presented.
- Splash. // Scholastic News -- Edition 1;May/Jun2011, Vol. 67 Issue 8, Special section p1
A quiz about the responsibilities of a lifeguard is presented.
- Splash. // Scholastic News -- Edition 2;May/Jun2011, Vol. 67 Issue 8, Special section p1
A quiz about how to be an effective lifeguard is presented.
- This and That. // Know Your World Extra;2003-2003 Skills Extenders, p8
Presents a multiple-choice quiz for children about analogies.
- Tornado Warning! // Know Your World Extra;2003-2003 Skills Extenders, p21
Presents a multiple-choice quiz for children about tornadoes.