- Advanced 411 Service. // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p24
Reports on AT&T Wireless Incorporated's enhanced directory assistance service that offers live, professionally trained operators to answer calls and provide information beyond the name and phone number. Features of the service.
- AT&T Clips Angel's Wings. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;10/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 44, p1
Announces the decision of AT&T Wireless to close its Digital Broadband wireless offering. Reason underlying the decision; Brief information on the wireless offering; Implications of the decision to the wireless industry.
- Netro Aims High With Angel. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p9
Reports that the fixed wireless equipment maker Netro Corp. would pay AT&T Wireless Inc. cash plus shares of Netro stock in exchange for the carrier's fixed wireless assets. Other advantage of AT&T Wireless in the deal; Marketing plan of Netro; View of analysts on the deal.
- AT&T Travels New Road To mMode. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;4/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p1
Focuses on AT&T Wireless' mMode service. View of wireless research director, Becky Diercks on mMode and mLife services; Estimated cost of basic mMode access a month; Other NTT DoCoMo partners that are in the process of introducing i-mode services.
- AT&T Wireless maps major 3G plan. Pappalardo, Denise // Network World;12/11/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p41
Reports business plans of AT&T Wireless in the United States. Interest on third-generation high-speed wireless data; Deployment of Global Systems for Mobile communications gear; Upgrade of the network with Enhanced Data rates for Global Evolution-complaint gear.
- AT&T WIRELESS UNVEILS INTEGRATED BILLING PLATFORM. // Telephone IP News;Aug2002, Vol. 13 Issue 8, pN.PAG
Reports on an integrated billing platform unveiled by AT&T Wireless Inc. for application developers as of August 2002.
- AT&T inks content deals for mMode. // RCR Wireless News;4/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p23
Reports on the content contracts signed by AT & T Wireless Services Inc. with content providers for its mMode service. Features of the mMode applications; Plans of AT & T for a revenue-sharing relationship; Digital games offered by Digital Bridges on the mMode service.
- Are handset subsidies taking away from network upgrades? Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;8/26/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p14
Discusses issues surrounding wireless telecommunication subsidies. Strategies employed by AT & T Wireless Services Inc., T-Mobile International and Alltel Wireless; Importance of network quality; Factors that affect infrastructure spending.
- AT&T Wireless expands service in Puerto Rico. // RCR Wireless News;8/26/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p25
Reports the business expansion of AT & T Wireless Services Inc. in Puerto Rico as of August 26, 2002.