Datalink Streamlines Health Care
- Datalink.net subsidiary launches training programs. // RCR Wireless News;11/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p22
Reports that Datalink.Net and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Simkin Inc. have launched a series of custom training programs on how to incorporate wireless telecommunication technologies, offered at several hospitals in the United States.
- Datalink.net Debuts Two-Way Wireless Information Service. // Telephone IP News;Jan2000, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p2
Focuses on RelayXpress, a two-way wireless information service introduced by Datalink.net.
- Datalink.net shifts focus to business market. Bruno, Antony // RCR;01/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p23
Focuses on the introduction of a unit of Datalink.Net Corp. to provide business-to-business wireless extension services. Building of a content delivery platform to deliver Internet-based content for its business wireless service; Products in the company's enterprise business solutions.
- Datalink.net launches data application. // RCR;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p28
Reports on Datalink.net's launched of Global Market Pro wireless data application which was developed with Chase Manhattan Bank.
- Paging/Messaging. // Wireless Week;09/27/99, Vol. 5 Issue 39, p26
Presents news briefs on the paging and messaging sector of the wireless communication industry in the United States as of September 27, 1999. Wireless Application Protocol products to be introduced by Datalink.net; Partnership between Pixo Inc. and Tegic Communications.
- Wireless Internet. // Wireless Week;02/21/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p24
Provides an update on the wireless Internet business in United States as of February 21, 2000. Features of the G6 voice Gateway manufactured by General Bandwidth Inc.; Functions of the gadget; Information on the acquisition strategy formulated by Datalink.net.
- Banking industry hops on wireless bandwagon. Schwartz, Ephraim; Moore, Cathleen // InfoWorld;07/17/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p6
Reports on wireless services in two financial service providers. Chase Manhattan Bank's wireless service developed by DataLink.net; Wachovia's two-way wireless service developed by 724 Solutions; Benefit from each system.
- Breaking News. // Wireless Week;11/29/99, Vol. 5 Issue 48, p3
Presents news briefs from the wireless communication industry in the United States as of November 29, 1999. Strategic alliance of Cellular Technical Services Co. with KSI Inc.; Permission marketing deal of Metrocall Inc. with HitMeNow.com; Plans of Sundial.com to market wireless information...
- Business briefs. // RCR;08/16/99, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p41
Presents news briefs in the wireless communications industry in the United States as of August 16, 1999. Includes Omnipoint's installation of wireless infrastructure equipment in 500 Shell and Texaco retail sites in New England and New York markets; Strategic alliance between...