TIA's CALEA Report Raises Privacy Questions
- TIA extends its global presence. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Oct2001, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p54
Focuses on the expansion of the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA). Establishment of standards development organization for telecommunications; Presentation of the growth of international telecommunications spending; Partnership with Inter-American Telecommunications Commission.
- TIA's market forecast predicts more growth. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;1/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p14
Presents a context of the report of the Telecommunications Industry Association entitled '2001 MultiMedia Telecommunications Market Review' in the United States. Growth forecast for the industry; Total spending on the overall telecommunications market in 2000; Factor affecting the price of...
- New TIA policy statement favors competition. Lindstrom, Annie // Telephony;12/12/94, Vol. 227 Issue 24, p16
Reports that the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) issued a policy statement advocating open competition in the communications industry. Lifting of the Modified Final Judgment restriction that prohibits Bell regional companies from manufacturing telecommunications equipment;...
- GTAC debates worldwide telecommunications issues. RG // Electronic Design;12/06/99, Vol. 47 Issue 25, p50
Reports that the Telecommunications Industry Association has announced the establishment of the Global Telecommunications Action Committee (GTAC). First meeting of the GTAC in October 1999 in Tokyo, Japan; Preparation of global industry positions; Exchange of information and ideas and trends in...
- Three bulletins published for telecommunications community. R. E. // Electronic Design;03/03/97, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p28
Reports on Telecommunications Industry Association's release of Telecommunications Systems Bulletins TIA/EIA-TSB76, TIA/EIA-TSB72 and TIA/EIA-TSB67 for the telecommunications community in the United States. Key issues discussed in each bulletin; Contact information.
- PCS standards, cellular-PCS bridge unveiled. // Electronic Design;8/22/94, Vol. 42 Issue 17, p27
Reports that the Telecommunications Industry Association has published two interim standards to provide guidance for developers involved with Personal Communications Services (PCS) products. Allowing access to services of any system for PCS subscribers; Provision of minimum specs for analogue...
- Advanced Telecommunications. // Communications News;Feb99, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the intention of the Telecommunications Industry Association to improve deployment of advanced telecommunications capability at its facility in Arlington, Virginia. Goals of the company; Deployment targets; Level of services rendered by the association.
- FORECASTING THE NETWORK. Fitchard, Kevin // Telephony;4/1/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 13, p20
Presents the 2002 Market Review and Forecast released by the Telecommunications Industry Association.
- TIA Issues Call for Interest on new Project for Recommended Minimum Performance Standards for cdma2000 High Rate Packet Data Access Network. // Telecom Standards;Sep2013, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p8
The article informs that the industry body Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA), is seeking collaboration from technology firms on a project entitled "Recommended Minimum Performance Standards for cdma2000Â® High Rate Packet Data Access Network."