Simplifying Wireless Solutions
- AVT acquires Infinite. // RCR Wireless News;1/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p38
Highlights the acquisition of Infinite Technologies, a supplier of wireless applications and wireless infrastructure solutions, by unified communications solutions provider AVT Corp.
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // Wireless Week;03/26/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p23
Presents news briefs related to telecommunication in the United States as of March 26, 2001. Reorganization of AVT Corp.; Acquisition of a stake in BulletIN.net by Macrae Trust; Revenue of Adaptive Broadband for the quarter ending June 30, 2000.
- CallXpress 5.2 conquers enterprise inboxes. Ferrill, Paul // InfoWorld;05/31/99, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p45
Reviews the unified messaging software CallXpress Enterprise 5.2 developed by AVT Corp.
- MAGIC TH2 POTS. // Broadcast Engineering (World Edition);May2008, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p44
The article evaluates the Magic TH2 Pots intercom system from AVT.
- Untitled. // Wireless Week;01/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p16
Presents updates on the Internet industry in the United States as of January 29, 2001. Information on the Aironet 350 Series of Cisco Systems; Integration of the AvantGo Enterprise product suite into Brightpod's applications service provider platform.
- AppliedTheory, Brightpod to partner. // RCR Wireless News;4/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p7
Reports on the move of ther AppliedTheory company to partner with Brightpod to help corporate customers mobilize enterprise content through wireless applications access on mobile devices.
- RightFax 7.0 cuts back mass-faxing costs. Marshall, Patrick // InfoWorld;01/10/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p35
Evaluates the RightFax 7.0, an enterprise fax server computer software from AVT Corp. Features of the software; Advantages of using RightFax 7.0; E-mail gateway support developed and marketed by AVT; Enhancements and add-ons included in the software package.
- Two AVT units enhance fax server software. Rohde, David // Network World;11/16/98, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p41
Highlights a fax server software introduced by the subsidiaries of AVT Corp. Release of CommercePath2.0 by CommercePath; Introduction of the RightFax Version 6.0 from RightFax; Features of the software; Functions.
- Convention center to host ITEC gathering in May. Irwin, Dave // Inside Tucson Business;02/21/2000, Vol. 9 Issue 48, p9
Reports on developments related to the computer industry in Tucson, Arizona as of the week of February 21, 2000. Includes holding of the 2000 Tucson Information Technology Exposition & Conference; Communications software developer AVT Corp.'s announcement of the Windows 2000 certification of...