NTRU, Zucotto Secure Java
- Tools. // Wireless Asia;Aug2002, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p25
Reports on developments regarding wireless communication applications in Asia as of August 2002. Security firm NTRU's release of NTRU Neo for Java, a security system designed for wireless Java devices and applications; Am-Beo's RoamManager, for inter-carrier roaming; Introduction of the...
- RealChip teams with Zucotto. // RCR Wireless News;2/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p56
Reports on the terms of the design agreement among RealChip Communications Inc., Zucotto Wireless Inc. and intellectual property suppliers, manufacturers and tool suppliers to manage the production and delivery of the Xpresso Java native processor.
- Zucotto joins WAP Forum. // RCR Wireless News;10/2/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p18
Reports on the decision of Zucotto Wireless Inc. to join the Wireless Application Protocol Forum and upgraded its membership status in the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG). Purpose of the company for upgrading its membership status in the Bluetooth SIG.
- Sprint Selects MapQuest.com to Provide Info for Wireless. // Telephone IP News;Oct99, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p5
Provides information on the partnership between MapQuest.com Inc., an information solutions provider and Sprint PCS, a wireless communication provider.
- AlterEgo, Inktomi partner for Web content delivery. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p22
Announces that AlterEgo Networks Inc. and Inktomi Corp. have formed a partnership that will deliver a service-based network infrastructure for adapting and delivering Web content to wireless devices.
- First Data partners with Aether. // RCR;05/29/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p43
Reports on the partnership between First Data Corp. and Aether Systems Inc. to develop and market wireless payment products and services for mobile telephones.
- Nokia offers WAP over TETRA. // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p44
Reports the collaboration between Nokia Corp. and Helsinki Energy and Tekla Corp. in introducing a wireless application protocol over TETRA services in Helsinki, Finland.
- Qualcomm Forms $500M Venture Fund. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;11/20/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p1
Reports the partnership between Qualcomm Inc., a wireless product developer, and Code Division Multiple Acces technology in San Diego, California. Details on the investments with smaller firms showing strategic connections with Qualcomm; Benefits of the partnership; Goal of the investment fund.
- Encryption algorithm makes systems harder to crack. Cravotta, Nicholas // EDN;02/17/2000, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p22
Reports on the availability of the Tumbler software from NTRU Cryptosystems. Implementation of a public-key-cryptography system; Encryption of large content; Encryption capacity; Software price.