Avogadro Experiments In Wireless Internet Chemistry
- The twilight zone (continued). McClelland, Stephen // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p8
Comments on the impact of market globalization on international telecommunication companies. Issues on merger structures in the industry that companies should address to improve competitiveness in the global market; Strategies recommended to concentrate on the profitable parts of the industry.
- European giants seek younger blood. B.M.C. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Apr99, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p18
Reports on developments pertaining to telecommunication companies recent to April 1999. Acquisitions by Siemens and Alcatel; Advance of Cisco Systems into telecommunications; Formation of Unisphere solutions. INSETS: Blow for Irish Telecom.;Latin American futures?;Java goes mobile..
- Stakes are raised in Italian bid. Cazzani, Stefano // Telecommunications - International Edition;Apr99, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p20
Reports on developments pertaining to telecommunication companies recent to April 1999, including the hostile bid of Olivetti for control of Telecom Italia. Transformation of olivetti into a telecommunications company; Telecom Italia's defense tactics. INSETS: Global for local strategies.;GTS...
- Goals stretch Philippine providers. Bromby, Robin // Telecommunications - International Edition;Apr99, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p22
Reports on developments pertaining to telecommunication companies recent to April 1999, including the problems affecting Philippine companies. Expansion of capacity; Divestment of government telecommunication assets. INSETS: Electrifying communications.;Cisco in network wins.;Mobile cross breed..
- Valuable lessons. McClelland, Stephen // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jan2002, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on the use of corporate valuation methods in examining the status of telecommunication companies. Retrenchment of employees; Effect of dotcom on the industry; Impact of the collapse of Enron Corp. on the market.
- VSATs: small apertures, big opportunities. Bull, Simon // Telecommunications - International Edition;Apr2003, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p26
Focuses on the impact of VSAT on the economy. Global distribution of VSAT sites in service for enterprises; Problems in the use of VSAT; Weakness in the VSAT model.
- THE DIVIDE SHIFTS, AND WIDENS. Pitroda, Sam // Siliconindia;Sep2001, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p94
Reports on the impact of the growing digital divide on telecommunication companies in India. Momentum of declining investment values; Ripple effect coming from different locations.
- Finding the Right Telecom Fit. // Business NH Magazine;Jan2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p33
Provides tips in evaluating telecommunication providers of businesses. Assessment of the business strategy of telecommunication providers; Communication with other customers of the provider; Efficiency of a shared Internet environment.
- MDU Communication's SWEET DISH. Sargent, Samuel // Equities;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p53
Focuses on the business strategy of MDU Communications International Inc., a telecommunications carrier provider in Richmond, British Columbia. Responsibilities of Sheldon Nelson as chairman of the company; Satellite television services offered by the company as a replacement to cable;...