Market Impatience Roils At Least One Boardroom
- Lucent revenues on slow ascent. // RCR Wireless News;10/31/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p19
The article presents an update on the net income of Lucent Technologies Inc. as of October 31, 2005. The company reported net income of $374 million, or 8 cents per share, in its fourth quarter, up slightly from the previous quarter. For the fiscal year, Lucent's net income was $1.19 billion, or...
- Moto Sales Up 5%, But Stifled by SPS. // Electronic News;10/20/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 42, pN.PAG
Reports on the increase in the third quarter 2003 sales of Motorola Inc. Factors that lead to the rise in net income and earnings per share; Changes in the demand in networking and wireless markets; Problems being experienced by telecommunication and semiconductor industries.
- 3G buildouts should boost network vendors' Q2 financials. Morse, Joni // RCR Wireless News;7/18/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p6
Reports on the forecasted earnings of Lucent Technologies Inc. in the second quarter of 2005. Expected earnings per share of the company; Comments from Lucent CFO Frank D' Amelio on the company's financial outlook for the fiscal year; Factors attributed to the revenue growth of Alcatel Alsthom...
- 3Q Earnings Scorecard. // American Banker;10/11/2013, Vol. 178 Issue F340, p14
The article refers to a third-quarter 2013 corporate earnings scorecard and notes the earnings-per-share figures have been adjusted and might diverge from standard accounting (GAAP) figures.
- Earnings Report. // Dow Theory Forecasts;12/31/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 53, p2
Reports updates on earnings per share of several business enterprises. Profits per share of Alcoa; Percentage growth of earnings of McDonald; Business losses of Lucent Technologies.
- Looking at value. Hasenfuss, Marc // Finance Week;Oct2002 Supplement, p39
Focuses on the significance of the earnings per share in the determining the financial performance of various firms in South Africa. Level of profitability; Availability of funds; Assessment on the revenue growth of the firms.
- ANALYSTS' CHOICE. // Dow Theory Forecasts;11/5/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 45, p8
Reports the financial status of the pharmaceutical company Pfizer in the United States. Net income of the company; Increase of revenue; Earnings per share of the company.
- Grafton boost turnover. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct2001, p8
Focuses on the earnings of builders merchanting group Grafton for the first half of year 2001. Rate of increase in pre-tax profits; Earnings per share; Acquisition of Davie Building by Buildbase, a unit of Grafton.
- Merchants benefit from market growth. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct2002, p5
Reports on the favorable rate of return among the merchants in Great Britain. Growth of corporate profits; Increase of the basic earnings per share; Alleviation of the operating cash flow.