Managing Your Mavericks
- THE MAVERICK WAY (Book Review). // Publishers Weekly;7/10/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 28, p54
Reviews the book `The Maverick Way: Profiting from the Power of the Corporate Misfit,' by Richard E. Cheverton.
- The Maverick Way (Book Review). Kaplan-Leiserson, Eva // Training & Development;Jan2001, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p66
Reviews the book 'The Maverick Way: Profiting From the Power of the Corporate Misfit,' by Richard E. Cheverton with Lanny Vincent and Bill Wilson.
- Adult Books: NONFICTION. Rouse, David // Booklist;Aug2000, Vol. 96 Issue 22, p2087
Reviews the book `The Maverick Way: Profiting From the Power of the Corporate Misfit,' by Richard Cheverton.
- The Diaper, the Newspaper and the Mavericks. Cheverton, Richard E. // Orange County Business Journal;11/06/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p67
Presents excerpts from the author's book 'The Maverick Way,' examining the career of executive William Wilson at Kimberly-Clark Corp. Political incorrectness of Wilson's attitude towards women employees; Conflict caused by Wilson's attitude.
- DISCOVERABLE LAWS. Wilson, Bill // Spirit That Moves Us: Editor's Choice II - Fiction, Poetry & Art;1987, p224
An excerpt from the book "Fundamental Car," by Bill Wilson is presented.
- The 12-step habit. Seid, Roberta Pollack // Shape;Nov97, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p30
Focuses on the popularity of twelve step recovery programs. Information on the creator of Alcoholics Anonymous, Bill Wilson; Details on the variety of recovery programs on the market.
- Bill W. and Mr. Wilson/Bill W. (Book Review). Boone,, Lucille M. // Library Journal;6/1/2000, Vol. 125 Issue 10, p170
Reviews two books about Bill Wilson, co-founder and organizer of Alcoholics Anonymous. 'Bill W. and Mr. Wilson: The Legend and Life of A. A.'s Cofounder,' by Matthew J. Raphael; 'Bill W.: An Autobiography,' by William G. Wilson.
- How "How It Works" Works. // Vocabula Review;Jan2007, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p1
The article reflects on the contents of "How it Works," the fifth chapter of the "Big Book," written by Bill Wilson. The author argues that it is a remarkable example of practical and beautiful writing. A prose poem from the beginning of the chapter is also offered. Furthermore, the author...
- My Name Is Bill: Bill Wilsonâ€”His Life and the Creation of Alcoholics Anonymous (Book). Liskow, Barry I. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;9/22/2004, Vol. 292 Issue 12, p1495
Reviews the book "My Name Is Bill: Bill Wilson--His Life and the Creation of Alcoholics Anonymous," by Susan Cheever.