Screen and Glean
- How to conduct the ideal exit interview. Potton, Les // People Management;Jul2015, p48
The article offers suggestions on holding an interview with exiting employees.
- FEEDBACK ON TAP. Dunne, Patrick // Management Today;Dec2001, p71
Replies to an inquiry on how to encourage employees to give feedbacks. Assessment of the types of feedbacks sought from employees; Possible problems in communication that could result in failure to obtain feedbacks.
- How to give negative feedback. // Executive Leadership;Oct2015, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p7
The article presents a discussion on how team leaders can give negative feedbacks to defensive team members in the workplace, adapted from the article "How to Give Feedback to Someone Who Gets Crazy Defensive," by Holly Weeks.
- Delegate work the right way. // Communication Briefings;May2014, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p3
The article offers information on the effective ways in communicating with employees, which include soliciting feedback from workers, proper work distribution, and avoid overpowering in giving tasks.
- Making the Transition to a New Performance Management System. // HR Magazine;Feb2016, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p7
The article present tips on making a transition from an old annual performance review to a new feedback management system including the training of the managers in real-time conversations with workers, the consistency with the format of the review, and the reporting on return on investment.
- Engaging with teams. Robinson, Dilys; Tamkin, Penny // Training Journal;Jan2013, p26
The article discusses managerial behaviors that encourage employee engagement, presenting comments gathered from an employee survey. According to the article, managers that take an interest in their employees, offer emotional support, and provide useful feedback are appreciated by their...
- TALK TO ME. Franklin, Diane // Credit Union Management;Oct2000, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p42
Discusses the evaluation of employee satisfaction in credit unions. Role of open communication in retaining employees; Various venues for providing feedback to management; Benefits of conducting surveys among employees; Other means of encouraging employee feedback.
- Saying Goodbye. Caesar, Neil // HomeCare Magazine;Jun2007, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p45
The article reports on the significance of honest feedbacks regarding the compliance activities and internal operations of a home care company in the U.S. The author inferred that employees who are leaving the company are the best source of honest feedbacks associated with new or growing...
- Don't Burn Bridges: Be A Good Exit Interviewee. // TeamWork;2014, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p2
The article offers pointers for making a good exit interview. Topics discussed include the avoidance of making negative remarks on co-workers as this will only burn one's bridges, and offering constructive feedback and suggestions. Also mentioned is the need to be honest on one's opinions on...