- readySC Goes the Extra Mile to Secure New Industry. Gregory, Matthew // South Carolina Business;Mar2008, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p24
The article focuses on the efforts of readySC, a work force training program of the South Carolina Technical College System. The readySC Dreamliner project team designed training curriculum that met Boeing and Federal Aviation Administration specifications. The program will install equipment at...
- Las Vegas professional training facilities. // Las Vegas Business Press;1/16/95, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p12
Presents a list of the most successful professional training facilities in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS. // New Mexico Business Journal;Apr2001, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p9
Features the Technical Vocational Institute's Workforce Training Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Facilities; Number of students; Contact information.
- Office to go. Lynn, Jacquelyn // Entrepreneur;Jun96, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p36
Focuses on the effectiveness of getting out of the office to conduct training. Comments from Tony Wells, president of Knowledge Development Centers Incorporated (KDC), a Columbus, Ohio, company that provides rentable training facilities; Issues highlighted to focus on; General ambience;...
- New technology training center opens in Page Industrial Park. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;06/22/98-06/29/98, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p18
Provides information on Mid-Hudson Manufacturing and Technology Institute (MTI), a technology training center located in the Page Industrial Park in the town of Poughkeepsie, Hudson Valley. Training programs that MTI offers; Companies that funded the institute; Comments from Kathleen Sullivan...
- Utah Pipe Trades breaks ground for new educational facility. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/11/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 31, p1
The article reports on the groundbreaking on a training facility of Utah Pipe Trades in Salt Lake City, Utah for its education program.
- Training resources. // People Management;4/3/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p51
Provides information on several training resources. Window's-based program for organization to keep track of National Vocation Qualification (NVQ) staff progress; Coverage information of `Open Learning Directory'; Video-based interactive package to improve the presentation skill of people in...
- Learning curve. Potter, Lisa; Coelho, Adrienne S. // Entrepreneur;Sep98, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p168
Presents a list of several businesses in the United States which offer professional training opportunities.
- Black River Center aids work dynamics. Ghering, Mike // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/09/96, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p7
Focuses on the Black River Center, an employee training facility that blends classroom training with indoor and outdoor learning laboratories. Services offered by the organization; Companies that have trusted Black River Center for their team development.