- Platform offers single access for multiple benefits. // Employee Benefit News;Oct2000, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p97
Reports that online benefits delivery firm, RewardsPlus of America Corp. has customized its Web-enabled benefit delivery platform for insurance carriers. Features of the platform's multiple benefits and transaction capabilities; Advantage of the platform's open architecture.
- E-Sign law bolsters online enrollment. // Employee Benefit News;09/15/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p105
Discusses the impact of the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act of the United States on the online employee benefits enrollment. Features of the law; Benefits of the law to RewardsPlus, an online service benefits firm.
- Intranets help raise department' profiles. Wojcik, Joanne // Business Insurance;03/03/97, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p3
Looks at the growth in the popularity of employee benefit information on corporate intranets. High amount of investment by companies in intranets; Comments from Wayne Randolph, a senior consultant in the World Class Human Resources Practice of KPMG Peat Marwick L.L.P.; Easy adaptability of...
- A New Retention Tool. Comeau-Kirschner, Cheryl // Management Review;Sep99, Vol. 88 Issue 8, p8
Deals with the long-term care insurance benefit that companies in the United States used in their retention efforts. Findings of a survey by RewardsPlus of America Corp. on companies which are interested in offering this kind of benefit; Factor that lead to employer's interest on long-term...
- Prudential Gets Spot In Benefits Program. Reich-Hale, David // American Banker;7/24/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 140, p9
Reports on Prudential Insurance Co. of America's entry into an alliance with RewardsPlus of America Inc., a Web-based provider of employee benefits. Prudential products to be offered by RewardsPlus.
- Technology has scope for the future. // Employee Benefits;2003 Benefits Book, p94
Outlines the benefits technology offers to company benefits systems. Use of electronic benefits systems to clean up personnel data and organize it into a single centralized database; Usefulness of intranets as benefit tools; Use of the systems as the basis for flexible benefits administration. ...
- What's Working. // HR Specialist: Compensation & Benefits;Apr2013, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p7
The article looks at several compensation and benefits trends in the U.S. Employees of Verizon who have been trained are currently teaching one another through videos they posted on the company's intranet video site VZTube. Details of the Southern LifeStyle wellness program of utility firm...
- N.J.'s Commerce to Sponsor Benefits Intranets. Gjertsen, Lee Ann // American Banker;3/8/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 46, p8
Focuses on the offer of the Commerce Bancorp regarding customized employee-benefits intranets in New Jersey. Importance of the offer in selling personal-lines insurance, investment products and bank accounts; Pros and cons of the intranet offer; Accessibility of the offer.
- Benefit managers offered new tools to move online. Wojcik, Joanne // Business Insurance;10/16/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 42, p62
Focuses on companies which launched employee fringe benefit tools at the HR Technology Conference in Long Beach, California on September 2000. AtWork Technologies Inc.; IBenefits; Performance Software Inc.